East Chicago SS - 1st Round Upsets?

Stooge

16 minutes ago, BigBruda said:

A few others... 

132 Brooks over Rodriguez (toss up)

145 Turley over Banks (not an upset, but Freshman over Senior)

160 Snook over Kensinger (4 over 1)

160 Hooley over Conklin (3 over 2)

170 Miller over Brown (4 over 1)

I dont know why so many people are over looking banks? Turley is tough but I believe banks will beat him. I respect everyone's opinion but I think Banks is getting underestimated   

14 minutes ago, anymoues said:

I dont know why so many people are over looking banks? Turley is tough but I believe banks will beat him. I respect everyone's opinion but I think Banks is getting underestimated   

I never said I was underestimating him, I simply don't see what you see. Turley has some of the best partners a freshman could ask for in (Triana)(Hunter)(Colza)(Fattore). Hobart has a much tougher schedule as well. Turley is battle tested and brings a lot to the table. Good luck to Gavin!

1 minute ago, BigBruda said:

I never said I was underestimating him, I simply don't see what you see. Turley has some of the best partners a freshman could ask for in (Triana)(Hunter)(Colza)(Fattore). Hobart has a much tougher schedule as well. Turley is battle tested and brings a lot to the table. Good luck to Gavin!

Do you not know that Banks has Calhoun(2nd in the state @152) has been with him for a while now. But i understand your point of view but dont over look Banks

1 minute ago, anymoues said:

Do you not know that Banks has Calhoun(2nd in the state @152) has been with him for a while now. But i understand your point of view but dont over look Banks

Yes, I am very familiar with Graham, however, that is one look he gets in the room, Turley has quality and quantity! 

22 hours ago, BigBruda said:

A few others... 

I doubt at 160 Hooley beats Conklin.  I heard last week at Regional Conklin was sick.  He is back to 100% Conklin will beat Hooley.  

3 hours ago, Bambam23 said:

I doubt at 160 Hooley beats Conklin.  I heard last week at Regional Conklin was sick.  He is back to 100% Conklin will beat Hooley.  

Best of luck to Owen, hope both are healthy and are ready to battle it out.

On 2/6/2018 at 10:58 AM, BigBruda said:

A few others... 

A little off on the Miller over Brown?Brown majored Miller . 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.