Indiana Frosh-Soph State Pre-Qualifiers (SSQ's)

redcobra

247 Freshmen and Sophomores have been imported into the Indiana Frosh-Soph State Championships with Separation Criteria 3 ... those SSQ's who advance will be upgraded as they progress.   These SSQ's are also pre-qualified and not permitted in the Frosh-Soph Qualifiers on Sunday.  Good luck to all on Saturday at your respective Semi-States.   

To see a list of Pre-Qualifiers and tourney info click this link:

http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/opentournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=275411009

Breakdown by weight class

106-50

113-30

120-30

126-19

132-20

138-14

145-17

152-16

160-10

170-12

182-9

195-5

220-9

285-6

5 minutes ago, MattM said:

What will be the Separation Criteria breakdown for winning or placing high in the Fresh/Soph state regional qualifier?

Found this which helped in answering my questions and maybe some questions others may have.

https://cdn4.sportngin.com/attachments/document/0143/1778/Indiana_Frosh_Soph_State_2018.pdf

Really simple question if anyone can answer that went last year. Day 1, Saturday starts at 10:00 am. Any idea how long it takes on Saturday's events. Have a very important family event to be at and trying to work in both. 

I know they wrestle to top 12 on Saturday. 

On 2/5/2018 at 9:49 PM, ontherise219 said:

I still think this a great idea. Last year it was well ran and I enjoyed watching it on track 

And now you can drive down the road and watch one of the qualifiers so that you can get excited for the state tournament that will be streamed!

Also for anyone who wants to know!  Bring lawn chairs to the tournament at Portage.  There is limited seating, and it is expected to be a pretty long day of GREAT wrestling.  Hope to see you at Portage (or Evansville) for anyone who wants to hang out with the guy that runs the Red Cobra IndianaMat handle.  Rumor is that TrackGopher may make an appearance at Portage.

1 hour ago, Johnathan Spencer said:

Does anyone know how much the registration fee is for the qualifiers and can it be paid at the door or does it have to be through trackwrestling?

It is $25 and I believe the cut off for registration is 10pm on Saturday via Trackwrestling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.