Perry Regional @ 170 was worth the price of admission

V and M's Dad

There was some really high level wrestling that took place in case you missed it.  I know most people are focused on Semi-State as well they should be    I wanted to take a minute and mention a few observations. 

Probably one of the better semi finals I have seen in recent memory. Mahan and Lowe went back and forth with big moves and plenty of strength (side note is Warren was waiting for the winner) I would say Lowe was slicker and his gas tank was the difference. 

In the finals Noah Warren showed why is ranked number One.  In the last two weeks he has pinned really high level competition in the first period. Noah pinned Lowe with a cradle that me and another Coach were looking at each other saying what was that exactly. 

I have a feeling two maybe all three of these guys get out next week at Semi State   

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2018 at 3:23 PM, V and M's Dad said:

There was some really high level wrestling that took place in case you missed it.  I know most people are focused on Semi-State as well they should be    I wanted to take a minute and mention a few observations. 

Probably one of the better semi finals I have seen in recent memory. Mahan and Lowe went back and forth with big moves and plenty of strength (side note is Warren was waiting for the winner) I would say Lowe was slicker and his gas tank was the difference. 

In the finals Noah Warren showed why is ranked number One.  In the last two weeks he has pinned really high level competition in the first period. Noah pinned Lowe with a cradle that me and another Coach were looking at each other saying what was that exactly. 

I have a feeling two maybe all three of these guys get out next week at Semi State   

How about the show that these three put on!!    Mahan wrestled Friday night against Brewer the same type of match as he did against Lowe at regional.

1st (Warren), 5th (Mahan) and 6th (Lowe) and they beat #'s 3,4,6,7,14.17, and 18        

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.