anymoues

East Chicago semi-state bracket

1 hour ago, anymoues said:

Not saying he wont be tough. I just think Banks has the experience and maturity over turley and that should take him to the win. 

Turley has a lot of national experience. Also he was 4-2 at IHPO to banks 0-2....maybe the experience was an issue

1 hour ago, brickfor6 said:

Turley has a lot of national experience. Also he was 4-2 at IHPO to banks 0-2....maybe the experience was an issue

Completely agree, just because he is a freshman doesn't mean he hasn't been on the big stage before.  I still like Turley vs. Ellis in the ticket round.

106-Moran,Cruz, Diaz, Reagan

113-Moreno, Diaz, Hegedus, Tolin

120-Triana, Peele, Bautista, Kaiser

126-Poynter, Demien, Kelly, Gomez (Poynter-Alexander ticket round should be exciting)

132-Bryant, Brooks, Maldonado, Luna (So many things can go either way here)

138-Rumph, Dembowski, Davis, Burford

145-McIntosh, Cervantes, Laplace, Ellis

152-Washington, Lamore, Calhoun, Ruble

160-Kasch, Lemley, Adkins, Kensinger

170-Fattore, Crary, Lopez, Guerrero

182-Girgenti, Boland, Chaffee, Potosky

195-Davison, Fowler, Hurley, Ford

220-Streck, Thomas, Kidwell, Lewis

285-Pokorney, McWilliams, Crider, Atria

I’m surprised more people are not favoring Douglas from Attica at 145 to make it to state. Yeah Attica is a tiny school and doesn’t wrestle the best competition, but Douglas went 44-3 last year and lost in the ticket round to Brayden Bailey 14-1. Douglas beat Hayden lohrey (37-4) first round 3-2. 

Judging by these results I have him punching his ticket. 

On 2/6/2018 at 9:23 AM, navy80 said:

I’m surprised more people are not favoring Douglas from Attica at 145 to make it to state. Yeah Attica is a tiny school and doesn’t wrestle the best competition, but Douglas went 44-3 last year and lost in the ticket round to Brayden Bailey 14-1. Douglas beat Hayden lohrey (37-4) first round 3-2. 

Judging by these results I have him punching his ticket. 

Beat lohrey again@ Freshman sophomore state

Why is East Chicago not following the mat assignments? The brackets have the mat assignment so wrestle them there. Too many schools for me to know which singlet belongs to which school.

106 is gonna be fun too

The Frontier Falcons representing here with Colin Reagan. I think he can get past Rodriguez but it will be tighter than records indicate.

Diaz and Moran should cruise but you never overlook a ticket round match. I expect to see both at their best.

Alexander v Cruz will be a good battle as well.