Master of the Move 2018??

base

Wondering who could lay claim to being "the master" of each of these moves for this season?

Master of the Double Leg

Master Leg Rider

Master Thrower (lat drop, headlock, etc)

Master of the Spladle

Master of the Low Single

Master of the Duck Under

Cradle Master

Feel free to add your own category and nominate anyone you want.  Especially interested in seeing some of these wrestlers later in the state series as they hit their master moves against great competition

7 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

I'll probably get yelled at for giving this away but if you wanna slow blee down and not allow TDS go to a knee

Stepping back from coaching AND publishing top secret information!!!  What has happened to you?  :lol::lol:

But seriously, taking a knee is not gonna slow BLee down.  It will probably invite a couple clubs to back of head, and a go-behind.  I guess that is a little less painless than being taken down to a turk and tilted 3-4 times.

No One Famous,

He is joking.  Guys go to a knee all the time against Brayton.  It does not go well for them. He likes it and blasts through them.  I would not recommend it.  We just joke around in practice and tell guys to go to a knee to slow him down.  They all know better and refuse the advice.  Lol

44 minutes ago, dad2cash said:

One of if not the most important aspect of wrestling hand-fighting Brayton Lee prior to that Nick Lee two of the best hand Fighters I've personally seen in this state. 

If you want to be highly successful at the next level kids you better learn how to hand fight

Andrew howe was much better at hand fighting and snapping the head.... have seen guy after guy after guy walk off the mat head hanging rubbing their neck after being teched in the second period ;) wasnt just in high school either did the same in college. Was funny to watch on the international level as well recently when all that black tape would come on to guys after they wrestled Andrew. 

Andrew Howe still has my vote as the best Indiana Wrestler of All Time at the very least he is still the most dominant of all time at this point. But that is looking at his entire career and body of work from high school to college. That being said between Parris, Red, Lee (x3), Micic, Humphrey, Escebedo, among others the last 15-20 years of Indiana High School wrestling has been fun to watch. 

4 hours ago, SunDevils said:

Andrew Howe still has my vote as the best Indiana Wrestler of All Time at the very least he is still the most dominant of all time at this point. But that is looking at his entire career and body of work from high school to college. That being said between Parris, Red, Lee (x3), Micic, Humphrey, Escebedo, among others the last 15-20 years of Indiana High School wrestling has been fun to watch. 

If you are looking at entire career, I would go with Humphrey. He had more post college success than Howe. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.