Freshman/Sophomore State

yellowbelly12

I have noticed that the North Regional is in Portage and the South Regional is in Evansville. Those regionals are both on opposite sides on the state but what about the central part? The drive is about 3 hours and 30 minutes eachway for some people. Is their anyway we could get another regional in the central part or bring one of them a little closer 

14 hours ago, yellowbelly12 said:

I have noticed that the North Regional is in Portage and the South Regional is in Evansville. Those regionals are both on opposite sides on the state but what about the central part? The drive is about 3 hours and 30 minutes eachway for some people. Is their anyway we could get another regional in the central part or bring one of them a little closer 

What do you think the schools from the south think about the drive to team state in Ft Wayne? It’s a haul for us but that’s the price we pay to participate in this great sport. 

I'm pretty sure you have to place  in the top 8 in either the North or South regional to advance to state. Unless you qualify for Semi-State then you are automatically transferred to the state bracket and seeded   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.