Regional Brackets: 16. Evansville North | 9:30 am CT

Y2CJ41

113 will be very interesting all around with Sutton(BV) vs Polen(GS) in the opening round as well as Casebolt(CA) vs Kendall(NP) and Winner of Sutton(BV)/Polen(GS) vs Boarman(MD) Also at 120 Tucker(RE) vs Heeke(HH) and Davis(BV) vs Amento(CE) shouldnt be that bad of a match either. 126 has the most Interesting opening round besides 182 and 170, with Egli(MD) vs Graber(WA) who isn't a push over also Overton(BV) vs Spencer(NP) and Bell(HH) vs Nate Morgan(MV). 132 has a death match first round with Fulks(BV) and Dunn(PR) III, they have split their matches 1 each so round 3 is for all the marbles. 138 will see the Mayes(BV) vs Wellmeier(RE) rematch Mayes got the victory last time. 145- Frymire(NP) vs Rodriguez(HA) will be a good one i believe. 152 Like every one has said is all about who doesnt get into the "Brayton Lee Semi-State Massacre Draw" my favorite first round match at 152 is Hust(BV) vs Defendoll(VL) both are Solid wrestlers who are looking to make it to Semi-State, Deters(CA) vs Miller(NP) is a rematch of last years Regional Finals where Miller(NP) got the narrow victory over Deters(CA) 3-2 in Ultimate.160 has 2 good opening round matches in Martin(RE) vs Parker(TE) and Hartz(CA) vs Miller(VL). 170 Johnson(WA) vs Chandler(MD), Parker(TE) vs McGennis(MV), Sitzman(HA) vs Reich(RE) both looking to continue their Senior Season also Gamblin(NP) and Green(HH) a very interesting weight class. 182 Coomer(VL) vs Moore(SS),and Nunn(CA) vs Schuler(MD), you also have Guerrier(CE) and Tasa(NO) looking to be a great day at 182.195 you have Koonce(RE) vs Williams(BO), Rolley(CA), Helfrich(MD) and Jake Barnett(ME). 220 gets to most likely see Alex Lichlyter(ME) vs Michael Boots(MD) III for all the marbles also Eli Buck(PR) vs Will Stewart(SS) and Wyatt Keller(HH) vs Macray Robinson(GS) who have split wins and losses this year. Heavyweight sees a few interesting opening round matches including a Big 8 championship rematch between York(VL) and Weeks(BV) if weeks comes to wrestle that could be anyones ball game, also Potentially Ohlsen(ME) vs Graves(MD) and York(VL) vs Rea(HH) in the semi finals. 

1 hour ago, SWSpectator said:

Where has Nathan Willman from North Posey been the second half of the season? He had a good freshman season, and noticed his name in the lineup at team state, but haven't seen anything on him since then....

I believe he's been injured.  Great kid and a really good wrestler. 

On 1/29/2018 at 9:33 PM, SWSpectator said:

I’d hate to be the loser of 152 patiently waiting to see who draws into Lee. Parkinson benefits from only having to beat one of them, where the winner of Deters/Miller has Parkinson waiting. 

After the SIAC Conference finals, I think it's more like Parkinson would rather it not be Deters.    He got the brakes beat off him.

3 hours ago, SouthSideJimmy said:

After the SIAC Conference finals, I think it's more like Parkinson would rather it not be Deters.    He got the brakes beat off him.

Yeah I saw that result. It kind of surprised me. It looks like Parkinson has Miller’s number this year, and I know Miller beat Deters last year, not sure if they’ve wrestled this year? I wouldn’t count out any of these three though. Should be fun to watch on Saturday. 

3 hours ago, SWSpectator said:

Yeah I saw that result. It kind of surprised me. It looks like Parkinson has Miller’s number this year, and I know Miller beat Deters last year, not sure if they’ve wrestled this year? I wouldn’t count out any of these three though. Should be fun to watch on Saturday. 

They (Deters and Miller) did not wrestle this year. The Castle-N. Posey-Reitz-Central-Mt. Vernon dual was canceled due to weather.  

Predictions:

106: Ross, Scott, Boyd, West

113:  Boarman, Casebolt, Sutton, Kendall

120: Egli, Hunt, Tucker, Amento

126: Willis, Egli, Overton, Morgan

132: Dickens, Bethe, Hartz, Dunn

138: Lee, Kincaid, Wellmeier, Bryant

145: Fitts, Freeman, Ayer, Frymire

152: Deters, Parkinson, Miller, Deffendoll

160: Weidner, Singleton, Hartz, Martin

170: Gamblin, McGennis, Reich, Chandler

182: Guerrier, Nunn, Tasa, Moore

195: Koonce, Rolley, Helfrich, Barnett

220: Boots, Lichlyter, Stewart, Robinson

285: York, Graves, Rea, Ohlsen

2 hours ago, SWSpectator said:

Predictions:

106: Ross, Scott, Boyd, West

113:  Boarman, Casebolt, Sutton, Kendall

120: Egli, Hunt, Tucker, Amento

126: Willis, Egli, Overton, Morgan

132: Dickens, Bethe, Hartz, Dunn

138: Lee, Kincaid, Wellmeier, Bryant

145: Fitts, Freeman, Ayer, Frymire

152: Deters, Parkinson, Miller, Deffendoll

160: Weidner, Singleton, Hartz, Martin

170: Gamblin, McGennis, Reich, Chandler

182: Guerrier, Nunn, Tasa, Moore

195: Koonce, Rolley, Helfrich, Barnett

220: Boots, Lichlyter, Stewart, Robinson

285: York, Graves, Rea, Ohlsen

Dunn(PR) is out at 132 now Parker McNeely(VL) is in against Fulks(BV)

Edited by FortunatlyGreat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.