Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Washedup141

State Suite

Recommended Posts

Looking into a suite at state this year... for those of you who have got one in the past.. what are the cost for the weekend. And the amenities that accompany the suite. Thanks

Edited by Washedup141

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way to get a suite now, is to know a company or person that has already purchased/leased whatever you want to call it for the year. They don't open them to the public anymore. 

We contacted someone within a company that has rights to one. They said it'd be 3500 for the two days and you get 50 tickets with it. Food is additional cost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sslaymon said:

The only way to get a suite now, is to know a company or person that has already purchased/leased whatever you want to call it for the year. They don't open them to the public anymore. 

We contacted someone within a company that has rights to one. They said it'd be 3500 for the two days and you get 50 tickets with it. Food is additional cost. 

Sorry it's not letting me edit my post. It's 20 tickets, not 50.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sslaymon said:

Sorry it's not letting me edit my post. It's 20 tickets, not 50.

Yeah...been wondering myself..WTF happened to the edit button on ipad/phone apps?

Edited by UncleJimmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Washedup141 said:

Looking into a suite at state this year... for those of you who have got one in the past.. what are the cost for the weekend. And the amenities that accompany the suite. Thanks

2018 IHSAA WRESTLING STATE FINALS SUITE RENTALS

BANKERS LIFE FIELDHOUSE

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16 AND SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2018

 

SUITE RENTAL PRICE (INCLUDES ALL 3 SESSIONS)

 

20 PERSON CLUB LEVEL SUITE = $3,500

 

SUITE PRIORITY LIST PROCESS

We are now accepting a $500 deposit to reserve your place in line on the “HS Wrestling Suite Priority List”.  All suites are based on priority and your place in line.  All suites are subject to availability!  Suite pricing, terms and conditions are still undetermined.  The demand for HS State Finals Wrestling suites is always very high!    

 

STATE FINALS WRESTLING SESSION TIMES

FRIDAY,       FEBRUARY 16 EVENING SESSION AT  6:00 PM - SESSION #1

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 17 MORNING SESSION AT  9:30 AM - SESSION #2

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 17 EVENING  SESSION AT  5:00 PM - SESSION #3

 

·         Includes 20 suite tickets for all 3 sessions

·         Includes 4 parking passes in the attached Fieldhouse Garage for each session

·         No food & beverage is included in the prices shown above

·         All food & beverage is handled by Levy Restaurants

 

Call Mike White at (317) 917-2819 with any suite questions or to reserve your place in line on the “HS Wrestling Suite Priority List” with a $500 deposit today!

Please feel free to forward this email to family, friends and business associates who might be interested in a wrestling state finals suite.

Sincerely,

 

Mike White I  Premium Suite Sales Manager
Pacers Sports & Entertainment

phone (317) 917-2819
email:  mwhite@pacers.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Washedup141 said:

Yeah I had my name on waiting list. Just got the call today that they are sold out. Guy said they sell more suites for wrestling than they do for the pacer games. 

This does not seem that surprising to me:) Basketball is very boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Washedup141 said:

Yeah I had my name on waiting list. Just got the call today that they are sold out. Guy said they sell more suites for wrestling than they do for the pacer games. 

Hard to get a good seat, unless you and 4 friends have 300 coats to have one saved for you. Other than that it's the best state finals there is, why wouldn't you be there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sslaymon said:

Hard to get a good seat, unless you and 4 friends have 300 coats to have one saved for you.

I think they would do well to sell reserved seating, just like many other events.  You could have general admission for the seats on the upper levels, but (like suites) sell tickets or blocks of tickets for the lower level.  Then no more coats and seat saving...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MOWrestler said:

I think they would do well to sell reserved seating, just like many other events.  You could have general admission for the seats on the upper levels, but (like suites) sell tickets or blocks of tickets for the lower level.  Then no more coats and seat saving...

Or like the B1G and NCAA do for their wrestling championships - sell blocks to the schools that want them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sold out ones may well be just the upper level general purchase suites.  Most of the lower ones are owned by corporations and I'm not sure I've ever seen them full.  To get one though you have to know someone at that business who can get it, and many times the company requires someone working for them to be there as a representative (i.e. be liable for those using it).   If anyone got one of those connections I'd be more than willing to take up a spot in those the corporate suites.  I really miss the days when I used to have a connection to one.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MattM said:

The sold out ones may well be just the upper level general purchase suites.  Most of the lower ones are owned by corporations and I'm not sure I've ever seen them full.  To get one though you have to know someone at that business who can get it, and many times the company requires someone working for them to be there as a representative (i.e. be liable for those using it).   If anyone got one of those connections I'd be more than willing to take up a spot in those the corporate suites.  I really miss the days when I used to have a connection to one.   

Ditto. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, yellowbelly12 said:

You can't just get rid of the good ole foot race at the beginning of each session. That would take away some of the excitement for the fans. 

I do feel like having the 'foot race' lends itself to more people during warm-ups, the WAVE, more concession revenue, and just excitement in the building.  Otherwise you could be showing up 3 mins before the 1st match trying to find their seats blocking the view of others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2018 at 12:42 PM, Washedup141 said:

Yeah I had my name on waiting list. Just got the call today that they are sold out. Guy said they sell more suites for wrestling than they do for the pacer games. 

I have heard the same thing.  More demand for Wrestling than any of the other events.  Boy, we're a High Maintenance pompous group, aren't we!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hummels said:

I have heard the same thing.  More demand for Wrestling than any of the other events.  Boy, we're a High Maintenance pompous group, aren't we!

We are also there longer than most of the other sports.  May as well doing it comfortably if you can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.