Here it is folks...The Dirty South!

BlueBolt

I have attached a listing of the teams, and who is listed as participating in each Sectional for the Dirty South Evansville Semi-State.  Please feel free to post corrections or additions as I am eorking from some information I am not completely sure of.   As for the rest of the state, maybe someone could put together a listing for their teams Semi-State so we can recognize the kids that have worked so hard all year.

Dirty-South.xlsx

By being 9 - 12. 

I wasn't going to say anything, but this sort of thing pisses me off.   People want to be critical of things and jump all over others, what the poster did in this case was provide us with something that no one else on this board has.  A listing over every name in the Evansville Semi-State currently available to him.   Hell of a lot more of an effort than I see from others around here.

Someone takes the time to put this out there and the admins want to be douchebags about it.  How about you spend more time bring us actual info on whats going on and less time being critical of others.  

Are there errors in the listing?  i am sure they are.  Are those errors the fault of the person posting it?  No.  Is this the ONLY time the majority of these kids will see their names in print.

Edited by SouthSideJimmy

2 hours ago, SouthSideJimmy said:

By being 9 - 12. 

I wasn't going to say anything, but this sort of thing pisses me off.   People want to be critical of things and jump all over others, what the poster did in this case was provide us with something that no one else on this board has.  A listing over every name in the Evansville Semi-State currently available to him.   Hell of a lot more of an effort than I see from others around here.

Someone takes the time to put this out there and the admins want to be douchebags about it.  How about you spend more time bring us actual info on whats going on and less time being critical of others.  

Are there errors in the listing?  i am sure they are.  Are those errors the fault of the person posting it?  No.  Is this the ONLY time the majority of these kids will see their names in print.

Yeah I def don't do anything on this site....

seeing your name in print in this case is the same as seeing it on track wrestling for being in a tournament

4 hours ago, SouthSideJimmy said:

By being 9 - 12. 

I agree he did a good thing putting the spreadsheet together and I appreciate the time it took.  But I think being "pissed off" at such a minor criticism is pretty thin-skinned.  I doubt that there was any offense intended.

I for one was a bit amused and chuckled to myself about the comment about the "9-Dec" record, not because I wanted to make fun of anybody or be a douchebag, but because I myself have had the same frustrating number formatting issue in many spreadsheets I've created in the past.  So I was really laughing at myself and with the guy that created the spreadsheet rather than at the guy.

A sense of humor is a valuable asset.  Life is way too short to get pissed off at such trivial issues.

I ain' worried about it.   Everyone's record isi 0 - 0 now anyway.   

I do have to agree that it would be nice to see a statewide listing of sectional entries on this board, just to get the kids names out there and recognize them for their efforts 

Or an updated Ranking.(Joking Fabio)

On 1/26/2018 at 5:02 PM, piscis1956 said:

I agree he did a good thing putting the spreadsheet together and I appreciate the time it took.  But I think being "pissed off" at such a minor criticism is pretty thin-skinned.  I doubt that there was any offense intended.

I for one was a bit amused and chuckled to myself about the comment about the "9-Dec" record, not because I wanted to make fun of anybody or be a douchebag, but because I myself have had the same frustrating number formatting issue in many spreadsheets I've created in the past.  So I was really laughing at myself and with the guy that created the spreadsheet rather than at the guy.

A sense of humor is a valuable asset.  Life is way too short to get pissed off at such trivial issues.

I have to say I am a bit surprised that someone would take the time to get bent out of shape about something so petty.   Yes the wonderful  Microsoft has issues doing what it is told.   Yes it would be great to run the data through an actual Sql server and let it fix the Microsoft failures.  But then a person literally took the time to scrape the data, and put it in one place and put it out there for you, so you don't have to go looking it.    Well that guy is obviously a bastard!  Lol

No offense taken about the date "issue"   I hate Microsoft for that, and many other, reasons.   

So here is what I will do, just to keep peoples Pampers from getting all knotted up.... If you want the info, PM me on the board... If I have it I will send it to you.   If you don' wwnt ii, don't bother me... 

17 minutes ago, BlueBolt said:

I have to say I am a bit surprised that someone would take the time to get bent out of shape about something so petty.   Yes the wonderful  Microsoft has issues doing what it is told.   Yes it would be great to run the data through an actual Sql server and let it fix the Microsoft failures.  But then a person literally took the time to scrape the data, and put it in one place and put it out there for you, so you don't have to go looking it.    Well that guy is obviously a bastard!  Lol

No offense taken about the date "issue"   I hate Microsoft for that, and many other, reasons.   

So here is what I will do, just to keep peoples Pampers from getting all knotted up.... If you want the info, PM me on the board... If I have it I will send it to you.   If you don' wwnt ii, don't bother me... 

Well technically all you have to do is select the column and make it a "text" data type....no need to add a sql server to it....If I offended (I am fairly confident) your hard work it wasn't my intention...I'm a consultant whose sole job is to find and fix those problems so I notice them and my smartass will comment...i was a little more bent outta shape at ole jimmy acting like this thing was making some kids life complete...any data is good to have but lets not act like being in the sectional is a HUGE accomplishment this is a board to discuss Indiana High School Wrestling as a whole not make sure we are letting every single kid feel special IMO getting to sectional is not something to be put "in print.": 

6 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

Well technically all you have to do is select the column and make it a "text" data type....no need to add a sql server to it....If I offended (I am fairly confident) your hard work it wasn't my intention...I'm a consultant whose sole job is to find and fix those problems so I notice them and my smartass will comment...i was a little more bent outta shape at ole jimmy acting like this thing was making some kids life complete...any data is good to have but lets not act like being in the sectional is a HUGE accomplishment this is a board to discuss Indiana High School Wrestling as a whole not make sure we are letting every single kid feel special IMO getting to sectional is not something to be put "in print.": 

And should we not at least acknowledge each of the entrants commitment to being in the sectional?   I mean it's not like they just showed up on a Saturday and were handed a singlet for the first time.  

Like I said...I really don't care what people think...I just thought it would be a good thing to put together a listing of the competitors in one place for the fans of our sport.  As a "Consultant" I am surprised that part didn't occur to you.   Obviously recognizing ALL the kids who have been the reason this board exists isn't nearly as important as kissing the back side of those who have achieved more than others ever will.   For me it's all about supporting the sport, and EVERYONE who has the guts to keep it going for us.  Not just toting the gym bag for this years next state champion.  

Am I offended?   Not at all...But let me help you out with something that as a man of a certain age I had to learn years back....When you aren't meeting a need of the users of your service don't be a jackass and bag on people who at least try to present people with info that other resources are providing.   Do you honestly think every mom, dad, grand parent, etc that ends up here knows about Trackwrestling?  I hate to break it to you but the answer is no....

Now...Who wants pie?

6 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

isn't that why class wrestling is discussed???

Edited by MD92

I think you're missing the bigger picture here.   We listen to griping and complaining from people state wide about coaches not giving up their rosters, and not using Trackwrestling etc etc etc...So when a person actually puts out a list of the entire (or as close as they can get) wrestling population of the southern half of the state, you want to complain about that also?   Here is a hint for you...Take that info...Build a database...and oddly enough you could use that for a few years to track a you person's wresting career...The west side of Evansville keeps their kids in High school for a minimum of 6 years (that tying your own shoes class gets them every time).

Like i said...I am over it...Not mad, not looking for and argument...just amazed at what makes people bitch without thinking

6 hours ago, BlueBolt said:

Obviously recognizing ALL the kids who have been the reason this board exists isn't nearly as important as kissing the back side of those who have achieved more than others ever will.   For me it's all about supporting the sport, and EVERYONE who has the guts to keep it going for us.  Not just toting the gym bag for this years next state champion

Shots fired...

I'm surprised we haven't heard from Bobo Brazil. He's Fabio's biggest fan:)

I have been doing this board thing all wrong.....I thought it was to talk crap, find information about wrestlers to watch, and stay in the now of wrestling. I have a hard enough problem remembering the wrestlers on my team. I don't need to know every kid out there. That is what your local programs, websites, and other social media is for.....use it!

Name Team Weight Class Grade Qualifying Tournament Qualifying Place Regional Regional Place Semi-State SS Place
Gardner, Noah Edgewood 106 11 Bloomington North 1 Bloomington South   Evansville  
Alstott, Gavinn Floyd Central 106 9 Southridge 1 Bloomington South   Evansville  
MEIER, CADE Bloomington North 106 9 Bloomington North 2 Bloomington South   Evansville  
Brosmer, Isaac Forest Park 106 10 Southridge 2 Bloomington South   Evansville  
Williams, Dalton Pike Central 106 10 Southridge 3 Bloomington South   Evansville  
Broukal, Ciera Bloomington South 106 11 Bloomington North 3 Bloomington South   Evansville  
Woolston, Wyatt Mitchell 106 9 Southridge 4 Bloomington South   Evansville  
Dooley, Annalyse West Vigo 106 10 Bloominton North 4 Bloomington South   Evansville  
Diaz, Giovanni Wheeler 106 10 Crown Point 1 Crown Point   East Chicago Central  
Bolin, Brandon Chesterton 106 9 LaPorte 1 Crown Point   East Chicago Central  
Carter, Jacob Crown Point 106 9 Crown Point 2 Crown Point   East Chicago Central  
Alexander, Carter LaPorte 106 11 LaPorte 2 Crown Point   East Chicago Central  
Ponce, Isaiah Lake Central 106 9 Crown Point 3 Crown Point   East Chicago Central  
Davis, Jerimiah Michigan City 106 9 LaPorte 3 Crown Point   East Chicago Central  
Magiera, Zac Boone Grove 106 10 Crown Point 4 Crown Point   East Chicago Central  
Balmer, Tristan New Prairie 106 9 LaPorte 4 Crown Point   East Chicago Central  
Scott, Sam Heritage Hills 106 10 Castle 1 Evansville North   Evansville  
Ross, Cole Evansville Mater Dei 106 9 Evansville Central 1 Evansville North   Evansville  
Boyd, Khaliq Evansville Harrison 106 9 Castle 2 Evansville North   Evansville  
Fitts, Braiden North Posey 106 9 Evansville Central 2 Evansville North   Evansville  
West, Kyler Evansville Memorial 106 10 Castle 3 Evansville North   Evansville  
Holder, Grant Evansville F.j. Reitz 106 10 Evansville Central 3 Evansville North   Evansville  
Rexing, Isaiah Evansville Bosse 106 10 Castle 4 Evansville North   Evansville  
Kiesel, Isaiah Gibson Southern 106 10 Evansville Central 4 Evansville North   Evansville  
Teusch, Preston Huntington North 106 9 Fort Wayne Carroll 1 Fort Wayne Carroll   New Haven  
Veatch, Jacob Leo 106 9 New Haven 1 Fort Wayne Carroll   New Haven  
Shearer, Chandler Garrett 106 10 Fort Wayne Carroll 2 Fort Wayne Carroll   New Haven  
Ester, Brady F.w. Snider 106 10 New Haven 2 Fort Wayne Carroll   New Haven  
Vega, Kevin Carroll (Fort Wayne) 106 10 Fort Wayne Carroll 3 Fort Wayne Carroll   New Haven  
Herman, Thomas Homestead 106 9 New Haven 3 Fort Wayne Carroll   New Haven  
Dawson, Quentin F.w. Northrop 106 11 Fort Wayne Carroll 4 Fort Wayne Carroll   New Haven  
Marks, Gabe F.w. South Side 106 11 New Haven 4 Fort Wayne Carroll   New Haven  
Flores, Fernando Goshen 106 12 Elkhart Memorial 1 Goshen   New Haven  
Boots, Jett Angola 106 10 Westview 1 Goshen   New Haven  
Peiffer-Laguerre, Christian Concord 106 10 Elkhart Memorial 2 Goshen   New Haven  
Hull, Jake Fremont 106 10 Westview 2 Goshen   New Haven  
Johnson, Sean Elkhart Central 106 11 Elkhart Memorial 3 Goshen   New Haven  
Owens, Grant East Noble 106 9 Westview 3 Goshen   New Haven  
Funderburk, Hunter Jimtown 106 10 Elkhart Memorial 4 Goshen   New Haven  
Curtis, Jarrod Lakeland 106 12 Westview 4 Goshen   New Haven  
Cruz, Martin Merrillville 106 11 East Chicago Central 1 Hobart   East Chicago Central  
Moran, Jacob Portage 106 11 Griffith 1 Hobart   East Chicago Central  
Rodriguez, Mark Hammond 106 12 East Chicago Central 2 Hobart   East Chicago Central  
Ackerman, Adam Highland 106 9 Griffith 2 Hobart   East Chicago Central  
Dominquez, Alexander Hammond Gavit 106 9 East Chicago Central 3 Hobart   East Chicago Central  
Corgan, James Hobart 106 11 Griffith 3 Hobart   East Chicago Central  
Forfeit, Forfeit   106   East Chicago Central 4 Hobart   East Chicago Central  
Steele, Jordan Calumet 106 9 Griffith 4 Hobart   East Chicago Central  
Todd, Zachary Yorktown 106 12 Delta 1 Jay County   New Haven  
Miller, Wyatt South Adams 106 12 Jay County 1 Jay County   New Haven  
Lee, Blaine Delta 106 11 Delta 2 Jay County   New Haven  
Hutker, Andrew Bellmont 106 11 Jay County 2 Jay County   New Haven  
White, Preston Cowan 106 9 Delta 3 Jay County   New Haven  
Johnson, Tonner Norwell 106 10 Jay County 3 Jay County   New Haven  
Fritz, Tyler Daleville 106 9 Delta 4 Jay County   New Haven  
Racster, Dylan Jay County 106 10 Jay County 4 Jay County   New Haven  
Stewart, Camden Eastern (Pekin) 106 10 Jeffersonville 1 Jeffersonville   Evansville  
Smith, Morgan Columbus North 106 11 Jennings County 1 Jeffersonville   Evansville  
Murphy, Devin Corydon Central 106   Jeffersonville 2 Jeffersonville   Evansville  
Pichardo, Isaiah Seymour 106 11 Jennings County 2 Jeffersonville   Evansville  
Cline, Robert Jeffersonville 106 9 Jeffersonville 3 Jeffersonville   Evansville  
John, Nathaniel Columbus East 106 10 Jennings County 3 Jeffersonville   Evansville  
Skaggs, Jayden North Harrison 106 9 Jeffersonville 4 Jeffersonville   Evansville  
Johnson, Teagan Jennings County 106 10 Jennings County 4 Jeffersonville   Evansville  
Hein, Sam Harrison (wl) 106 10 Lafayette Jefferson 1 Logansport   East Chicago Central  
Reagan, Colin Frontier 106 11 Twin Lakes 1 Logansport   East Chicago Central  
Miller, Avery Attica 106 10 Lafayette Jefferson 2 Logansport   East Chicago Central  
Jones, Preston Logansport 106 9 Twin Lakes 2 Logansport   East Chicago Central  
Skees, Dominic Lafayette Central Catholic 106 9 Lafayette Jefferson 3 Logansport   East Chicago Central  
Nuest, Braden West Central 106 9 Twin Lakes 3 Logansport   East Chicago Central  
McCain, Bradley McCutcheon 106 10 Lafayette Jefferson 4 Logansport   East Chicago Central  
Sell, Kane South Newton 106 9 Twin Lakes 4 Logansport   East Chicago Central  
Montgonery, Kysen Brownsburg 106 9 Avon 1 Mooresville   Evansville  
Dalton, Ben Monrovia 106 9 Moorseville 1 Mooresville   Evansville  
Allen, Cameron Plainfield 106 9 Avon 2 Mooresville   Evansville  
Bechert, Jake Franklin Community 106 9 Moorseville 2 Mooresville   Evansville  
Roberts, Mark Greencastle 106 10 Avon 3 Mooresville   Evansville  
Everman, Mark Decatur Central 106 9 Moorseville 3 Mooresville   Evansville  
Rhoades, Kace Ben Davis 106 9 Avon 4 Mooresville   Evansville  
Young, Dylan Mooresville 106 12 Moorseville 4 Mooresville   Evansville  
Harreld, Hudson Zionsville 106 9 Crawfordsville 1 North Montgomery   New Castle  
Simone, Jacob Hamilton Southeastern 106 10 Frankfort 1 North Montgomery   New Castle  
Hall, Baydin North Montgomery 106 10 Crawfordsville 2 North Montgomery   New Castle  
Chundi, Suhas Carmel 106 10 Frankfort 2 North Montgomery   New Castle  
Gearld, Gage Rockville 106 9 Crawfordsville 3 North Montgomery   New Castle  
Driver, Dylan Westfield 106 9 Frankfort 3 North Montgomery   New Castle  
Brown, Alex Crawfordsville 106 10 Crawfordsville 4 North Montgomery   New Castle  
Pritchett, PJ Fishers 106 10 Frankfort 4 North Montgomery   New Castle  
Hadley, Harrison Lapel 106 11 Elwood 1 Pendleton Heights   New Castle  
Bailey, Logan Indianapolis Cathedral 106 10 Lawrence Central 1 Pendleton Heights   New Castle  
Slayton, Clayton Frankton 106 10 Elwood 2 Pendleton Heights   New Castle  
Jefferson, Antonio Lawrence Central 106 10 Lawrence Central 2 Pendleton Heights   New Castle  
Alexander, Tim Noblesville 106 9 Elwood 3 Pendleton Heights   New Castle  
Sanders, Michael North Central (Indianapolis) 106 10 Lawrence Central 3 Pendleton Heights   New Castle  
Williams, Romello Anderson 106 9 Elwood 4 Pendleton Heights   New Castle  
Hughes, Anthony Lawrence North 106 9 Lawrence Central 4 Pendleton Heights   New Castle  
Sinkovics, Andrew Mishawaka 106 9 Mishawaka 1 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Alexander, Jace Wawasee 106 9 Plymouth 1 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Boynton, Hunter Penn 106 9 Mishawaka 2 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Smith, Dominic Plymouth 106 9 Plymouth 2 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Szucs, Maxx South Bend Clay 106 9 Mishawaka 3 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Owens, Isaiah Warsaw 106 10 Plymouth 3 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Wroblewski, Henry South Bend Adams 106 10 Mishawaka 4 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Hominiuk, Matthew LaVille 106 9 Plymouth 4 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Pierson, David Warren Central 106 9 Shelbyville 1 Perry Meridian   New Castle  
Cottey, Alex Perry Meridian 106 9 Southport 1 Perry Meridian   New Castle  
White, Christian New Palestine 106 9 Shelbyville 2 Perry Meridian   New Castle  
Pardue, Bryce Southport 106 9 Southport 2 Perry Meridian   New Castle  
Berry, Dillon Shelbyville 106 9 Shelbyville 3 Perry Meridian   New Castle  
Aldrich, Luke Roncalli 106 9 Southport 3 Perry Meridian   New Castle  
Alfrey, Caden Triton Central 106 9 Shelbyville 4 Perry Meridian   New Castle  
Forfeit, Forfeit   106   Southport 4 Perry Meridian   New Castle  
Hardcastle, Aidan Oak Hill 106 9 Oak Hill 1 Peru   New Haven  
Sturgill, Trey Peru 106 10 Peru 1 Peru   New Haven  
Johnson, Daylen Marion 106 10 Oak Hill 2 Peru   New Haven  
Burlingame, Elijah Manchester 106 9 Peru 2 Peru   New Haven  
Brantley, Justin Western 106 9 Oak Hill 3 Peru   New Haven  
Kinney, Blake Maconaquah 106 10 Peru 3 Peru   New Haven  
Taylor, Zeb Madison-Grant 106 9 Oak Hill 4 Peru   New Haven  
Kelly, Jon Rochester 106 9 Peru 4 Peru   New Haven  
Vredeveld, Tyler Centerville 106 10 Tri 1 Richmond   New Castle  
Otto, Eli South Dearborn 106 9 South Dearborn 1 Richmond   New Castle  
Castle, William Hagerstown 106 10 Tri 2 Richmond   New Castle  
CONDO, GARRETT Milan 106 10 South Dearborn 2 Richmond   New Castle  
Carter, Kalen Knightstown 106 10 Tri 3 Richmond   New Castle  
Schneider, Tyler East Central 106 10 South Dearborn 3 Richmond   New Castle  
Alexander, Sean Richmond 106 9 Tri 4 Richmond   New Castle  
Jacobs, Nate Lawrenceburg 106 12 South Dearborn 4 Richmond   New Castle  

13 hours ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

Fabio even gets some criticism sometimes for not knowing everything.   Believe it or not, he didn't know where Cambridge City Lincoln High school was.  I have to admit, Im not exactly sure where it is myself.

About halfway between Richmond and Knightstown on 40, if that helps

1 hour ago, warsawwrestling said:

I have been doing this board thing all wrong.....I thought it was to talk crap, find information about wrestlers to watch, and stay in the now of wrestling. I have a hard enough problem remembering the wrestlers on my team. I don't need to know every kid out there. That is what your local programs, websites, and other social media is for.....use it!

Hope this helps you remember....

Entire State Query
Name Team Weight Class Grade Qualifying Tournament Qualifying Place Regional Regional Place Semi-State SS Place
Martinez, Jose Warsaw 113 9 Plymouth 3 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Grimmett, Jose Warsaw 145 11 Plymouth 4 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Drudge, Grayson Warsaw 182 11 Plymouth 4 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Hueber, Brock Warsaw 195 10 Plymouth 4 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Estepp, Dillon Warsaw 285 12 Plymouth 3 Penn   East Chicago Central  

1 hour ago, BlueBolt said:

Hope this helps you remember....

Entire State Query
Martinez, Jose Warsaw 113 9 Plymouth 3 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Grimmett, Jose Warsaw 145 11 Plymouth 4 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Drudge, Grayson Warsaw 182 11 Plymouth 4 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Hueber, Brock Warsaw 195 10 Plymouth 4 Penn   East Chicago Central  
Estepp, Dillon Warsaw 285 12 Plymouth 3 Penn   East Chicago Central  

You have the talking crap part down!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.