Brownsburg vs. Perry Meridian at 6:30pm Tuesday

Darrick Snyder

11 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Lee with a pat on the butt lol. 

Walton is just slick and going to be hard to beat. 

Great job on the broadcast Fabio, got the wrestling fix for the night. Lol

Thanks for the confirmation on the butt slap. Looked like he did but thought there’s no way he did that 

24 minutes ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

Fabio: Broadcasting, coaching and reporting scores.  All at the same time.  Fabio can multi task.  I wouldnt be surprised to hear he was also grooming cats tonight also.

Correction.  He was so awesome tonight that the cats were grooming him.

22 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Lee with a pat on the butt lol. 

Walton is just slick and going to be hard to beat. 

Great job on the broadcast Fabio, got the wrestling fix for the night. Lol

I'm sure their will be some people(more than likely old timers) that did not like the Pat on the butt. I don't think it was anything to try and humiliate Jack Servies I just think he is having fun and loving the sport. Everyone who has ever been around him or knows anything about him knows he is the nicest and most respectful kid out there. It just looks to me like he is bored. Servies could place in state this year and he made him look like a sectional qualifier.I think he may be one of the most College ready that I've seen in his Senior year. Remember Nick Lee doesn't count because he wasnt a senior in High School lol.

11 minutes ago, JoeCoffey said:

Very competitive dual!  Brownburg just has too many big guns.  My favorite match sequence was at heavy weight, Peterson gets an escape, goes straight into a shot then almost gets back points.  

Agreed well done.  Its food to see the good sport getting positive coverage.  

Brownsburg is loaded.  Im thinking 21st national ranking is a little underrated.  And four state champs could really happen.

11 hours ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

Agreed well done.  Its food to see the good sport getting positive coverage.  

Brownsburg is loaded.  Im thinking 21st national ranking is a little underrated.  And four state champs could really happen.

I think there's 2 state qualifiers/placer(s) on the bench. Lawhead and Myers are both very solid. I'm sure other programs have studs on the bench too. Just speaking to the depth of talent in our room. Last night was a great dual for everyone that got to see it. Perry is loaded as well. Up and down their lineup! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.