Cathedral vs Perry

Indysportsfan

2 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

I find it hard to believe you didn't have a personal email address beforehand for things such as Amazon, online shopping, banking account information, or anything else that you could have signed up for.

You can go to the pinned topic on how to become a referee if you know all the rules. We have a shortage of refs and you could help the sport.

Use my same email address I use for banking is your suggestion? Thank you for pointing me to the place to become a referee, I agree with you there!! 

3 minutes ago, BobbyWrestler said:

Use my same email address I use for banking is your suggestion? Thank you for pointing me to the place to become a referee, I agree with you there!! 

bobby's a tad paranoid about this whole 21st century technology thing...good candidate for ISWA position...too soon? Sarcasm font! I kid of course, JMILL!!! ..I support the ISWA.

Edited by UncleJimmy

1 hour ago, TripleB said:

I think it's college only and I'm guessing w/ a verbal notification and a 3 count maybe it wouldn't have been a takedown - 

"When in the neutral position, the referee will verbally announce a danger signal to wrestlers who expose their shoulders to the mat at any angle less than 90 degrees. The verbal announcement will be followed by an audible three-count. If the referee reaches the third count and the wrestler is still in the danger zone, the opposing wrestler is awarded a takedown."

This would change quite a bit of scrambles but also may allow some clock run-outs, don't you think?

26 minutes ago, BobbyWrestler said:

Very Nice! Will this be televised also?  That was great broadcasting btw. Very knowledgeable commentators! 

Thank you we enjoyed doing the broadcast. Thank you to Perry meridian for letting us broadcast it and thank you for mendez littel warren and Howie for helping set this up. 

7 minutes ago, BobbyWrestler said:

So you have a different email address for

Banking info
Amazon
IndianaMat
Kohls.com
WrestlingGear.com
Personal Email from your family
Internet provider info
TV provider Info
Gas Bills
Electric Bills
Amongst anything else you sign up for online.

Holy cow!

I thought the officials did a nice job. There were obviously some tough calls. Which there is with any dual especially when emotions run high. I like the bobbywrestler is using the forum to give his opinion. I think far to offen we let things go because of it being a tough job or a volunteer. If you are doing bad call it out and hopefully we can fix it going forward. People tell me all the time my rankings are rough. I take that in stride. Just my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

So you have a different email address for

Banking info
Amazon
IndianaMat
Kohls.com
WrestlingGear.com
Personal Email from your family
Internet provider info
TV provider Info
Gas Bills
Electric Bills
Amongst anything else you sign up for online.

Holy cow!

But the same password 

8 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

Thank you we enjoyed doing the broadcast. Thank you to Perry meridian for letting us broadcast it and thank you for mendez littel warren and Howie for helping set this up. 

Just a thought, as you asked for them about the broadcast..I think it would be cool if when you named dropped and you know they're InMat posters you reference their handle as well...ie from last nite..."there's Howie Cottey, great guy" go with "there's Howie Cottey, aka BlueMonster, great guy"....I know longtimers pretty much know who everybody is but as you grow your broadcast and draw newbies into IndyMat (Hello BobbyWrestler!) it could kinda be a cool cross promotion, inside joke kinda thing. Just a cross marketing suggestion, run with it..or not!

Just tryna put that BallU marketing degree to some kinda use.

Yea 

1 minute ago, UncleJimmy said:

Just a thought, as you asked for them about the broadcast..I think it would be cool if when you named dropped and you know they're InMat posters you reference their handle as well...ie from last nite..."there's Howie Cottey, great guy" go with "there's Howie Cottey, aka BlueMonster, great guy"....I know longtimers pretty much know who everybody is but as you grow your broadcast and draw newbies into IndyMat (Hello BobbyWrestler!) it could kinda be a cool cross promotion, inside joke kinda thing. Just a cross marketing suggestion, run with it..or not!

Just tryna put that BallU marketing degree to some kinda use.

Yea that would be awesome. I like when we meet people and they tell us their screen names. We got to meet V and M’s Dad last night. Great guy if you are there and you come up we will shout it out for sure. The message board and these screen names are a big part of what this site does. 

40 minutes ago, BobbyWrestler said:

Yes and you are correct but the rule is not literal. But it shows a situation where the bottom wrestler has an ankle, and the top wrestler has more than an ankle like in this scenario. 

That's good to no that the rule is not literal.  Could you point out other areas of rule book that aren't literal?   Because I'm confuse now.

8 minutes ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

That's good to no that the rule is not literal.  Could you point out other areas of rule book that aren't literal?   Because I'm confuse now.

The rule is literal but what I mean is it refers to control and not necessarily an exact position. Its an example of control, but if in that exact position than yes its 2 points and therefore literal.

43 minutes ago, V and M's Dad said:

I am curious Nick and Mike if you guys were there early enough to see the last JV match?  The crowd got into that a awful lot. It was at 220 and went to UTB

with our guy winning on a take down with two seconds left.

Nick was there really early I walked in right at the end of regulation. The place was going nuts for that match. Great match and itvhad the crowd warmed up. Amazing fan bases on both sides. We need a Mater Dei Hobart portage cp cathedral and Perry super dual 

1 minute ago, ontherise219 said:

Nick was there really early I walked in right at the end of regulation. The place was going nuts for that match. Great match and itvhad the crowd warmed up. Amazing fan bases on both sides. We need a Mater Dei Hobart portage cp cathedral and Perry super dual 

Yes we do!!!      I can't imagine how many times stalling would be yelled from the stands!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.