WTH Happened?!?!?

navy80

Clickbait...but seriously, what happened to Indianamat this year?  I feel like each year since the website was created, it has improved...this includes content of threads, rankings, transparency, website design, etc...

BUT, this year seems to be WEAK! Where are the good threads at this year? The articles are great but we seen the one with Asa turn into drama.  What about the video chat talk where Y2 and his gang get together and talk about Indiana HS wrestling? We've got probably 30 kids from Indiana in college wrestling as well but little talk on them. 

Where are the results? If it's not on track, it didn't happen!

Where are the intellectual posters? Where are the trolls? Where is the rat?

2 hours ago, navy80 said:

Clickbait...but seriously, what happened to Indianamat this year?  I feel like each year since the website was created, it has improved...this includes content of threads, rankings, transparency, website design, etc...

BUT, this year seems to be WEAK! Where are the good threads at this year? The articles are great but we seen the one with Asa turn into drama.  What about the video chat talk where Y2 and his gang get together and talk about Indiana HS wrestling? We've got probably 30 kids from Indiana in college wrestling as well but little talk on them. 

Where are the results? If it's not on track, it didn't happen!

Where are the intellectual posters? Where are the trolls? Where is the rat?

***I'm just trying to stay warm, man.

hillbilly1.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.