ISWA Elementary Team Duals

WadeDuPont

1 hour ago, V and M's Dad said:

Other than Perry what school is represented?  I don't think the Wolverines are affiliated with Southport anymore.

It goes without saying who I think would win.

They are using Southport as the home school for this team. Their report cards and wildcards are based on the team attending Southport. So yes.. It would be a Perry Twp dual.

Some of the best elementary wrestling that I’ve seen in a while. Wow!!! It was good. 

I want to congratulate Avon for making the championship match for the 8th straight year (every year they’ve had it).

Also... big congrats to Center Grove on their back to back titles. Great team! 

On a personal note... I think that I’m retiring from coaching at the elementary  level. It’s been a blast. Keep it rolling everyone! 

Brewer

Wow, looking at team score comparison (and I know you can't really go by this) but its looks like the 5th place team Evansville Mater Dei and 9th place team Jay County may have been the third and fourth place teams. Both were with Avon in Pool B

Avon 48 Jay County 39

Avon 43 EMD 36

EMD 45 Jay County 42

In the Championship Pool; Avon 71 New Pal 18

10 minutes ago, Indysportsfan said:

Are all of the participating wrestlers from a given team in the High School district? If so should we expect bigger things from CG in the next few years?

In the Large School (3A) tournament you are allowed 2 wrestlers from outside of your school district.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.