T.E.C. Thread

decbell1

8 hours ago, wrestleliferfan said:

Anybody have an update to Christian Faith from Tri? 

I think he is playing college football..I actually was at sectionals 2 years ago when I sparked up a conversation with a scout.. he then told me he was there watching faith because he was coming to the guys school to play football...i can't remember which school though..

12 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I think he is playing college football..I actually was at sectionals 2 years ago when I sparked up a conversation with a scout.. he then told me he was there watching faith because he was coming to the guys school to play football...i can't remember which school though..

I mean his health. He is in high school still. He wrestled 138 at conference and was injured. Taken by ambulance possible neck or spine injury. Trying to find out how he is doing? 

1 hour ago, wrestleliferfan said:

I mean his health. He is in high school still. He wrestled 138 at conference and was injured. Taken by ambulance possible neck or spine injury. Trying to find out how he is doing? 

I was there..did not know who the wrestler from tri was..praying for a.full recovery

2 hours ago, wrestleliferfan said:

I have been told he is fully mobile, but may miss the rest of the season. Good news though that he will be fine!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.