Who's had a better In state day than Garcia?

FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

How bout Evansville semistate..... 4 of the top 6 teams! 

Now that’s going to be a tough semi state! 

But yes my guy Asa gets my biased vote. 

Pretty impressive I would like to see the merrillville, cp, Chesterton and cathedral all teams who declined where they would have fit in 

2 hours ago, BrennanFan said:

Donnell Washington did a great job today. 

He dominated in every match today and looking at the results, it appears the coach had a lot of confidence in this guy as he was moved to get the best possible match up. That obviously didn't happen with the BB matchup. 

1 hour ago, 1prouddad said:

He dominated in every match today and looking at the results, it appears the coach had a lot of confidence in this guy as he was moved to get the best possible match up. That obviously didn't happen with the BB matchup. 

Portage had to send out first. Bburg but BLee was to ice the match 

#2 at 106 Brayden Lowery had a pretty good day . Wins over #9, #11, #12, #15 all 113 lbs . 

• 113 - Brayden Lowery (Roncalli) over           #11 Alex Petro (Center Grove) Maj 9-1

• 113 - Brayden Lowery (Roncalli) over #12 Tyler Conley (Avon) Dec 3-2
  • 113 - Brayden Lowery (Roncalli) over #15 Devon Casebolt (Castle) Dec 4-1
  • 113 - Brayden Lowery (Roncalli) over #9 Kysen Montgomery (Brownsburg) SV-1 6-4

7 hours ago, navy80 said:

So Donnel went out first and BB didn’t send Lee?

That shows the BB coaches must have a lot of respect for this guy. With BB leading 27-19 at this point and only 3 matches remaining to include this match and not send out your #1 man to knock off their top gun in a much anticipated match, says something. With they way Donnel looked today, they may just meet under the lights. 

5 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

That shows the BB coaches must have a lot of respect for this guy. With BB leading 27-19 at this point and only 3 matches remaining to include this match and not send out your #1 man to knock off their top gun in a much anticipated match, says something. With they way Donnel looked today, they may just meet under the lights. 

Yeah that’s what I was thinking as well, but I would still have Lee teaching or pinning him....very surprising. 

11 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

To add to all of this talk... great job to little Warren for wrestling Lee tough. Keeping it just a major was a great job by him. 

I thought the same thing..That kid will do great things as well.. good thing is, that match will be his toughest in highschool and he proved he's mentally tough and not gonna fold.. he did all he could for his team and that's what it's all about! 

3 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I thought the same thing..That kid will do great things as well.. good thing is, that match will be his toughest in highschool and he proved he's mentally tough and not gonna fold.. he did all he could for his team and that's what it's all about! 

Don't know about toughest as he also lost to Donnel 20-8

32 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Don't know about toughest as he also lost to Donnel 20-8

What ru talking about not being tough.  He is a freshman who wrestled Lee and battled for six minutes and kept trying to score points but knew what he had to do for his team and wrestled smart. He also threw Donnel to his back twice.  Warren is going to do great things for the Falcons and he is one of the toughest freshman kids I have watched this year.

7 minutes ago, p34 said:

What ru talking about not being tough.  He is a freshman who wrestled Lee and battled for six minutes and kept trying to score points but knew what he had to do for his team and wrestled smart. He also threw Donnel to his back twice.  Warren is going to do great things for the Falcons and he is one of the toughest freshman kids I have watched this year.

I don't recall saying anything about his toughness. Previous post said that this will be his toughest match through high school, and all I stated was he had a match that was basically just as tough. 

2 minutes ago, Fabio Jr. said:

Yeah all looked great Brayt was a little slow this year he had a 103* fever and diagnosed with the flu on thursday. Lot of heart to come win it for the team

Is that why he wasn't put up against #2 man. Easier to get the sure win. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.