SWINfan

What are some big matches today??

Will nunn over Daniel below 10-5  

joel Arney over McCartney Parkinson’s 5-4

Brock peele over trey McCartney 5-3

blake boarmen over joe just

austin Moore over Dallas pugsley

13 minutes ago, Jayruss said:

Unreal now Mat 12 MD vs Columbus East is down. They need to switch cameras and feeds from the matches nobody cares about nor watches to the big dawgs 

It's back up, yet jumpy.  Keep trying.  Close browser window and re-open.  

I appreciate whoever made the decision to bring the video back this year.  But am also frustrated the quality has been so suspect.  The feed for the MD - Col E match has been down the last two matches.  Right in the middle of the top weights from both schools.

I agree, and I bet their biggest market is those who are watching MD. I live in Texas , stayed in last night and didn’t drink or go out to make sure I got up at 7 am so I could watch these matches. And I get either no audio or no feed or a bad feed. Pissed is an understatement 

6 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Everything in life should be free, shouldn't it?

I get what you're saying, but trust me when I say that in this day and age, if some nice fella bag could corner the market on oxygen we would have to pay to breathe.  And no I don't think a very crappy stream of a high school wrestling meet is worth 10 bucks.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.