The County

notlong2go

7 minutes ago, notlong2go said:

Is anybody else wondering why The County has been noticeably quiet since the Avon/Bburg dual? Not a single mention of the county tournament or anything. Different 

At the #The County Lawyer:   Due to express written consent contracts,  all references to #The County and #other trademarked expressions need to have # in front of it.  As a result your post doesn't necessarily  identify or distinguish #TheCounty and can be confused with the any of the other 91 counties in Indiana.

I don’t even know why this is even a post . 

If I say something, it will get erased for bullying & harassment of some sort. I think We have here is #nofuntopic . Everybody all Liberal Serious now days . Can’t send nobody to the Pit anymore without someone telling . 

Its almost the Roger Goddel/NFL celebrations no . NFL= NO FUN LEAGUE 

33 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

I don’t even know why this is even a post . 

If I say something, it will get erased for bullying & harassment of some sort. I think We have here is #nofuntopic . Everybody all Liberal Serious now days . Can’t send nobody to the Pit anymore without someone telling . 

Its almost the Roger Goddel/NFL celebrations no . NFL= NO FUN LEAGUE 

I say we come up with a new punishment.  How about #The County Double Secret Probation.  I don't think its been used before, and we could #trademark it.    Since #double secret,  the NFL eraser officials can't censor it.

3 hours ago, notlong2go said:

Is anybody else wondering why The County has been noticeably quiet since the Avon/Bburg dual? Not a single mention of the county tournament or anything. Different 

We getting worked over by a Greencastle guy??? Man... that’s a new low! Smh

EMD guy has room to bust chops... but... cmon man!!!

Edited by Mattyb

all 3 of you should be ashamed of your selfs / coming down south and devoulging all of da secrets - you can throw coach p in dat mix/ the good news we gots some mitty fine coaches up north /

As some of you all know da rat is pullin da plug here purdy soon. My steel making days are comin to da end 30+ years is enough. However da winters are a little long I might be lookin for some part time opportunities. 30 plus years a trained milright - I purdy much can fix anythink with a roll of duct tape, a pair of channel locks and a dead blow hammer. It might not look purdy but it will be functional. whats da job market look like in da county ? I can work on da race cars in da county.

Edited by regionrat1

21 minutes ago, regionrat1 said:

all 3 of you should be ashamed of your selfs / coming down south and devoulging all of da secrets - you can throw coach p in dat mix/ the good news we gots some mitty fine coaches up north /

As some of you all know da rat is pullin da plug here purdy soon. My steel making days are comin to da end 30+ years is enough. However da winters are a little long I might be lookin for some part time opportunities. 30 plus years a trained milright - I purdy much can fix anythink with a roll of duct tape, a pair of channel locks and a dead blow hammer. It might not look purdy but it will be functional. whats da job market look like in da county ? I can work on da race cars in da county.

Our resident Farmer Jeff who can fix anything is looking to retire we could always use a hand there!

Let me get everyone on the same page as far as

** #TheCounty ** since everyone is Confussed . 

#TheCounty is “not” just a bunch of Avon Parents talking mess about Avon kids . 

#TheCounty is Schools of

Cascade 

Avon 

Brownsburg 

Tri-West 

Danville 

Plainfield 

Since #TheCounty name has been ©️®️™️ Introduced It has bought in 

(6) IHSAA State Championships 

(5) IHSAA State Runner Ups

(1) IHSAA Team State Championship 

(3)  IHSWCA Team State Championship 

just to #TheCounty Hendricks County Schools Corporations. 

I speak only for the People & Hendricks County wrestlers and Fans . 

Can we be on the Same Page People ! 

Edited by TeamGarcia

13 minutes ago, Fabio Jr. said:

Our resident Farmer Jeff who can fix anything is looking to retire we could always use a hand there!

Any good trailer parks in da county ? I got a 5th wheel I can move down for da winter. Got live modest on a steelworkers pension.

Let me get everyone on the same page as far as

** #TheCounty ** since everyone is Confussed . 

#TheCounty is “not” just a bunch of Avon Parents talking mess about Avon kids . 

#TheCounty is Schools of

Cascade 

Avon 

Brownsburg 

Tri-West 

Danville 

Plainfield 

Since #TheCounty name has been ©️®️™️ Introduced It has bought in 

(6) IHSAA State Championships 

(5) IHSAA State Runner Ups

(1) IHSAA Team State Championship 

(1) IHSWCA Team State Championship 

just to #TheCounty Hendricks County Schools Corporations. 

I speak only for the People & Hendricks County wrestlers and Fans . 

Can we be on the Same Page People ! 

#Preach

Edited by UncleJimmy

We came from Putnam county. It was a no brainer for us. The academics are top notch. The sports programs are top notch. But, more importantly, the parental involvement is MUCH better. We love #paintrain and #thecounty. We also love the kids from Putnam county that put the work in. They have some studs. They know who they are and we will hear from them at the end of the season. Look forward to this Saturday FO SHO! 

8 minutes ago, regionrat1 said:

Any good trailer parks in da county ? I got a 5th wheel I can move down for da winter. Got live modest on a steelworkers pension.

Oh yeah a nice one over on Raceway down the road from the liquer store and wings etc not sure what else an old rat could need

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.