New Team Needs Mats

Mongo1

There is a small school in southern Indiana that is looking to start a wrestling program. Start up cost could potentially halt the program from becoming a reality. If anyone has mats for sale or a lead on used mats let me know. I am trying to help this become a reality for this community.

Contact information:

Steve Livingston

slivingston@rbbschools.net or 812-821-4878

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2017 at 9:07 AM, Mongo1 said:

There is a small school in southern Indiana that is looking to start a wrestling program. Start up cost could potentially halt the program from becoming a reality. If anyone has mats for sale or a lead on used mats let me know. I am trying to help this become a reality for this community.

Contact information:

Steve Livingston

slivingston@rbbschools.net or 812-821-4878

Did you ever find mats? 

To be honest I'm not sure if they purchased any mats yet. I was asked by the high school Principal at South Ripley to see if anyone had some used mats for sale because they are thinking about getting a wrestling program started. I received some emails/calls and forwarded everything to South Ripley. I'm not sure if they ended up purchasing anything or not. Sorry I don't have more information.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.