Sign in to follow this  
TeamGarcia

Team State Possible Matchups

Next weekend going to be huge especially in 3A Teams . What are some Ranked vs. Ranked Matchups everyone wants to see. What other 2A and 1A will Ranked vs. Ranked kids that we could see happen ? 

Will you have to have a membership to track wrestling to watch the event? I chose to go with Flo over track but this event might be worth track wrestling.

5 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Just in 3A at 126 

#1 Garcia 
#2 Rooks 
#3 Mills ? 
#4 Poynter 
#6 Viduya 
# 7 Deimen 
#8 Willis 

We will probably have 1 of 2 things regarding 126 -- Either one of the wrestlers will distance themselves from the others becoming the favorite for State OR we will have A beats B who beat C who beat D who beat A.  If a wrestler goes undefeated within this group they deserve an extra gift under the Christmas Tree when they get home.

6 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Just in 3A at 126 

#1 Garcia 
#2 Rooks 
#3 Mills ? 
#4 Poynter 
#6 Viduya 
# 7 Deimen 
#8 Willis 

McCartney a state qualifier from Harrison is in this weight, and he had a win over 14th state ranked in state last week.  I think he would like another shot at Demien,  lets just say after a questionable call at SS last year.

I’m still tracking down results from track and having to post them on the site myself and then add them to my sheets. It makes it so much harder to do when the information is not readily available. If we are done by Monday night, I’ll be satisfied 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.