Start lobbying now!

decbell1

Wouldn’t be the first time they had the other preliminary all-star weekend events in a separate nearby arena (i.e.  Butler’s Hinkle Fieldhouse) then have the main game inn sunday in the larger venue.  I guess it depends on Hinkles seating compacity when compared to the average attendance of events like the Slam Dunk contest.   So we could still be good for the Friday and Saturday at Bankers Life.

The other alternative would obviously be to shift the state series a week later than the normal spot.  

Can’t imagine the IHSAA moving it to a smaller venue with less seating if they could help it. 

Never mind my Senerio #1.  Initial reports say they will host some smaller fan events at the Convention Center but the main Fri, Sat, and Sun. events are currently schedule at Bankers Life.  So unless they decide to shift things later we will definitely be bumped on those dates.    Hopefully they can shift us a week. 

51 minutes ago, a_fleenor171 said:

What I just read was All-Star game Sunday, 2/14.  That would be the weekend before the State tournament, 2/19 & 2/20.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nba/pacers/2017/12/13/pacers-host-2021-nba-all-star-game/947480001/

Great news, my thread is over before it got started!

That’s right you over paid professional pumpkin tossers you were right not to try to take that weekend.  <_<  Smart move to have that ridiculously high scoring hooping fest a different weekend so to avoid crossing paths with our time honored grappling tradition.  Another one for the good guys. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.