#3 Brownsburg vs. #4 Avon

TeamGarcia

53 minutes ago, MD92 said:

Well, for starters, you bump Portage and EMD up.  Portage has beaten #9 Chesterton and #13 Crown Point, although they do have a loss to #1 Cathedral.   But it wasn't a complete beat down like Brownsburg gave Avon.  EMD just beat #14 Hobart 53-11 and beat the #4 team in KY (I know, its KY) 65-0.  So I'd drop Avon to #6 since they beat Warren who sits at #7.

Portage lost to Cathedral by more than Avon did and Avon had 5 starters out including two kids ranked in the top 6 in the state. 

Brownsburg won the toss which messed and a bump and then it all went to hell. They won all the close match ups. It was ugly. Just a horrible match up for the Orioles. And boys... the Bulldogs are that good. You will see. 

I think that it is Brownsburg, Cathedral, Perry, Avon, Portage, EMD. 

The good thing is that we will find out for sure in a couple weeks where 4 of the 5 fall. It’s going to be good. 

Btw... we were all making bets when our friend from the south would respond. Team Garcia wins the MD92 chiming in pool this time!!! 

Edited by Mattyb

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

Portage lost to Cathedral by more than Avon did and Avon had 5 starters out including two kids ranked in the top 6 in the state. 

Brownsburg won the toss which messed and a bump and then it all went to hell. They won all the close match ups. It was ugly. Just a horrible match up for the Orioles. And boys... the Bulldogs are that good. You will see. 

I think that it is Brownsburg, Cathedral, Perry, Avon, Portage, EMD. 

The good thing is that we will find out for sure in a couple weeks where 4 of the 5 fall. It’s going to be good. 

Btw... we were all making bets when our friend from the south would respond. Team Garcia wins the MD92 chiming in pool this time!!! 

Somebody has to keep you county boys from completely monopolizing this board.B)

14 minutes ago, MD92 said:

Somebody has to keep you county boys from completely monopolizing this board.B)

I'm not from the county but root for em...I still haven't forgiven EMD for the beating Mauer gave me at team state 02'... The 90s and 2000s EMD had new castles number.. well everybody's number now that I mention it

2 minutes ago, Fabio Jr. said:

I just finished rankings and it's because finding 5-6s is so tedious sometimes 

This was pointed towards you Fabio. Im sure it's as tough as trying to beat Lee in doing the rankings. I'm just saying that very very rarely is any info put with the results of duals down south here. I'm sure there's nothing binding them that says they as coaches have to, but not sure what it hurts. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.