#3 Brownsburg vs. #4 Avon

TeamGarcia

18 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

#PitofMisery setup for touring? JMILL in the hoist, Fabio with a deranged #SashaKitty, a MattyB as the tour guide of said #POM, thrash metal blaring from the boombox, Welcome to #TheCounty signs hung thruout. a #TeamGarcia sitting on the throne in his contenders skull flat brim "dilly dillying" everbody..yep, sounds exactly like a #PitofMisery. Pay $5 and get a free tour of #TheCounty after the meet..cigar bar, donut shop, and 30 minutes to get thru all the lights/traffic on Rockville Rd! Good times....

This is why I hired UncleJimmy as my #TheCountyTMZ Vice President of entertainment ! 

Dilly ! Dilly ! 

Im dying .... :rolleyes:

160: Brayton Lee (BRON) over Nathan Conley (AVON) (TF 19-3 2:00) 170: Samuel Osho (AVON) over Thierry Jean-Baptiste (BRON) (Dec 5-3) 182: Nathan Walton (BRON) over Aaron Conde (AVON) (Fall 3:32) 195: Andrew Glaze (BRON) over Luke Hawk (AVON) (Dec 3-2) 220: Lawson Aiken (BRON) over Adam Hawk (AVON) (MD 13-4) 285: Riley Peterson (BRON) over Brett Batchelor (AVON) (Fall 0:38) 106: Robbie Johnson (BRON) over (AVON) (For.) 113: Kysen Montgomery (BRON) over Tyler Conley (AVON) (Dec 2-1) 120: Drake Campbell (BRON) over Raymond Rioux (AVON) (Fall 1:51) 126: Asa Garcia (AVON) over Evan Lawhead (BRON) (MD 19-7) 132: Drew Kreitzer (BRON) over Jaden Reynolds (AVON) (Dec 4-2) 138: Blake Mulkey (BRON) over Camden Chatterton (AVON) (Fall 0:27) 145: Payton Asbury (BRON) over Roy Reynolds (AVON) (Dec 9-5) 152: Jacob Cookerly (BRON) over Bryce Kern (AVON) (SV-1 5-3)

#TheCounty Brownsburg proved why they’re ranked in the Top 20 in the Country, probably #TheCountyTMZ needs to talk to Intermat’s Josh Lowe that they need to put them Top 10. Flat out blew Avon out its own Gym. I figured it be alittle closer, I guess my Brother from another Mother JMill was right on on his prediction. I’m sure Avon will adjust at #TheCounty Championships, heck they have to or another beat down is coming like this one . :blink:

28 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

#TheCounty Brownsburg proved why they’re ranked in the Top 20 in the Country, probably #TheCountyTMZ needs to talk to Intermat’s Josh Lowe that they need to put them Top 10. Flat out blew Avon out its own Gym. I figured it be alittle closer, I guess my Brother from another Mother JMill was right on on his prediction. I’m sure Avon will adjust at #TheCounty Championships, heck they have to or another beat down is coming like this one . :blink:

Get used to it , we are all to familiar with what Paintrain does . Only thing that changed is the name . At Mishawaka , it was Snyders Army , at BB it's Paintrain . I believe he will do bigger things at BB  because the resources are probably better than they were at Mishawaka . 

Edited by M109R

8 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Pain train is a clear number one (in my opinion). Just based off results and common opponents. 

Or this is a shot at Avon and you assume that they should be ranked lower? Who should move above them and why? 

this dude trolls..both posts I've seen of his were both iffy.. he pretty much told Silas dad that he don't need to make decisions for his kid and not to live through him.. so obviously the guy is delusional

16 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

this dude trolls..both posts I've seen of his were both iffy.. he pretty much told Silas dad that he don't need to make decisions for his kid and not to live through him.. so obviously the guy is delusional

and he is giving me a bad rep !!!!!!    #NotTheOriginalJMILL    #Fake

Well, for starters, you bump Portage and EMD up.  Portage has beaten #9 Chesterton and #13 Crown Point, although they do have a loss to #1 Cathedral.   But it wasn't a complete beat down like Brownsburg gave Avon.  EMD just beat #14 Hobart 53-11 and beat the #4 team in KY (I know, its KY) 65-0.  So I'd drop Avon to #6 since they beat Warren who sits at #7.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.