Prediction Time

Regionrat1

Up here in the land of steel when da of your kids are playin video games up here we are in da gym. Gonna be another fine year up by da big lake. I know we here about da county and and deem schools in da circle city. And Y2 we like drawin your boys in da first round. But as usual we will bringin plenty of metal back up 65 in feb. THe rat sees at least 5 golds and a plethora of metal dis a year. So when your boys are eatin krispy cremes we will be sharpen da iron. Make no mistake we got da best coaches and some scrapers up here. 

Happy wraslin season 

Da RAt 

Ps - got to have a little fun ! 

Edited by regionrat1

Lookin' forward to EC semi-state.  We might not be in da-region, but we have to come tru der.  Not all da boys from CMA is da rich kids. Some are just ard workin' boys who bale da hay in d-summer and know how ta grind.  I know 1 dat plans to head to da Bank via da hay fields and den through the steel region.  'Course we're hopin' to draw da Logansport regional 1st round, but who's not.  Let's grind!!!

06 got dat roo (rest of us know as rio) boy from da county, 13 ah dats da county or nord east width dose durn muncy suburbs located nord of dat road 70 and east of da road 69; 20 dat maybe da region unless dat burg or national ranked county kid go 20, 26 oh my two da county kids battle for da gold, 32 some more good sudern boys der too, dirty eight and fordy five have more county and sudern boyz, 52 why ders anoder county hammer.  those county and sudern boyz just don't stop commin.  oh ders anoder couple more county boys up high, and anoda national ranked sudern big boy... maybe double digit da county golds dis year led by da burg, width the rest going to da south and maybe a couple along da nord east, looks like a possible shut out for da region in 2017.....

1 hour ago, Clan Campbell said:

06 got dat roo (rest of us know as rio) boy from da county, 13 ah dats da county or nord east width dose durn muncy suburbs located nord of dat road 70 and east of da road 69; 20 dat maybe da region unless dat burg or national ranked county kid go 20, 26 oh my two da county kids battle for da gold, 32 some more good sudern boys der too, dirty eight and fordy five have more county and sudern boyz, 52 why ders anoder county hammer.  those county and sudern boyz just don't stop commin.  oh ders anoder couple more county boys up high, and anoda national ranked sudern big boy... maybe double digit da county golds dis year led by da burg, width the rest going to da south and maybe a couple along da nord east, looks like a possible shut out for da region in 2017.....

I knows you folks have allot of dat anhydrous amonia layin in da fields - keep sniffing dat stuff you  be beatin da Chechen team and tech fallin  subdaluv . Our secret weapons ain't dat secret it's da homework we do. Remember dat stuff will make hallucinatine 

7 hours ago, Clan Campbell said:

I think we got ourself a #TheCountyRat. 

11 hours ago, Clan Campbell said:

ClanCampbell............this is well done !!!   Very funny and well written.......almost sounds like the actual Rat sent you his actual notes hahahahahahaha..........he knows its on point and unfortunately for Da Region its looking bleak. 

Good to be #TheCounty for sure !!!!  

Hey Rat, you have to show a little bit of love for #DaCounty. I’m a former Region Rat and you and me both know Rats always stick together. All jokes aside it’s going to be a very fun year with a few “Where did that guy come from?” Very excited to see what this state can put together!

10 minutes ago, Kyle Ayersman said:

Hey Rat, you have to show a little bit of love for #DaCounty. I’m a former Region Rat and you and me both know Rats always stick together. All jokes aside it’s going to be a very fun year with a few “Where did that guy come from?” Very excited to see what this state can put together!

I tink you need to post of video of you giving Fabio a schooling. By da way stay away from dat ammonia - almost as bad as da fumes of ole #7. By da way the rat is pulling da plug in December. 38 years at mill is enough. Tinking about headin south for da winter - maybe Lowell. I will be sending out invitations to da party. Most likely it will be at da Industrial Strip probably around da midlands time. Da girls are very talented - day gots lots of art work aka Roy Boy style. Make sure you gots lots of singles.

Edited by Regionrat2

12 minutes ago, regionrat1 said:

I tink you need to post of video of you giving Fabio a schooling. By da way stay away from dat ammonia - almost as bad as da fumes of ole #7. By da way the rat is pulling da plug in December. 38 years at mill is enough. Tinking about headin south for da winter - maybe Lowell. I will be sending out invitations to da party. Most likely it will be at da Industrial Strip probably around da midlands time. Da girls are very talented - day gots lots of art work aka Roy Boy style. Make sure you gots lots of singles.

all I know is I was at the iswa University state finals when I was competing and you know who didn't show....his name rhymes with Mile layersman

1 minute ago, Fabio Jr. said:

all I know is I was at the iswa University state finals when I was competing and you know who didn't show....his name rhymes with Mile layersman

humm sounds like a challenge - watch dat sweep single - he only goes to one side

3 minutes ago, Kyle Ayersman said:

Congrats to the Rat for putting in 38 years at the mills, that incredible. Fabio does not like to scrap all the time, which  I️ do not blame him for. 

P.S. stop telling everyone my secret moves!

Aint so secret - but we all knew cale was going to do a ankle pick - nobody did a good job of stopping it

Congrats to the Rat for his hard working contribution to the US Steel industry.  I guess that means we'll be seeing more of the Rat in the gym stands this year and will get to read more of his colorful "Region" lingo on Indianamat.  For predictions, I think the I-65 region gold pipeline might be flowing a little less this year.  Maybe 4  Golds at best for EC.

Best theoretical wish list item for year is the special Region vs the #County tournament.   Who wins?

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

11 minutes ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

Congrats to the Rat for his hard working contribution to the US Steel industry.  I guess that means we'll be seeing more of the Rat in the gym stands this year and will get to read more of his colorful "Region" lingo on Indianamat.  For predictions, I think the I-65 region gold pipeline might be flowing a little less this year.  Maybe 4  Golds at best for EC.

Best theoretical wish list item for year is the special Region vs the #County tournament.   Who wins?

3 from Chesterton - 3 from Portage -  startiin to show my hand / we mightbhave more

lookin for a new wiiniebago to do a little tailgatin / maybe pop for one of deem fancy koolers a yippi -

Edited by Regionrat2

2 hours ago, julio said:

38 years?  My dad put in 45 years and just got hired back as a supervisor for Rogers and Sons.  The Rat must be going soft if he can't make 40 years.

Da rat don't wants to be the richest guy in da cemtary - lot of here retire and end up in a pine box. Lots of wraslin, fishin huntin and spending time wit da little rats.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.