WHO You got?

Love Mason, and in his limited national tourney experience he has performed outstanding; however, Gable dominates these tourneys, won JR Worlds, and just won a college open tourney.  As an Indiana guy I hope I'm wrong, but I dont think its close right now. 

13 hours ago, ontherise219 said:

Or could they meet at brownsburg high school after the season. 

I believe that Mason will be there for Team IN so it just depends if Gable attends for the Team USA.  If so then the house that Wiesjahn built will be the place to be for sure !!!!

Maybe odds are small I just think Gable is a at such a higher level and he will continue to improve Mason is gonna have to jump up 2 or 3 times in terms of talent. We will get to see either next year or the year after when they go after at and please talk normal I'm really confused regionrat

5 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

Maybe odds are small I just think Gable is a at such a higher level and he will continue to improve Mason is gonna have to jump up 2 or 3 times in terms of talent. We will get to see either next year or the year after when they go after at and please talk normal I'm really confused regionrat

Here... let me help translate for you Nick . 

Might be interesting, #TheCounty has better athletes . In 2 years in a College environment, #TheCounty wrestlers will be National Champs . They all have huge potential. 

Yea, That’s what he said. 

Edited by TeamGarcia

2 hours ago, regionrat1 said:

Translation - Stevenson all he has done is wrestle since he was in diapers. Paris - plays 3 sports - when he consentrates on one who knows what the upside is ? 

Did DaRat just break character??? Disappointed..... If people can’t speak rat, then they don’t deserve the knowledge! 

3 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Did DaRat just break character??? Disappointed..... If people can’t speak rat, then they don’t deserve the knowledge! 

I thought my translator skills was on point when trying to decode Da Rat for Nick . I’m almost Region growing up in the Mean Steets of Lil’ Chicago. 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:31 PM, Fabio Jr. said:

He is talking normal, you are just lacking the high level of intelligence to understand English from the Northern part of the state buddy.  

In your retirement you may want to just stick to things you understand like hanging out with (as you put it) your super hot girlfriend and your two cats.  #StillSalty

Man I'd love to see this matchup. I've watched Stevenson dominate - but I would not county out Parris. Mason is explosive on offense and does moves the big guys just don't see. If this happens in Indiana - I'll accidentally forget my 20th wedding anniversary in order to be there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.