Who's #1 (B.Lee & J. Lee)

MattM

Anyone watching live?  Anyone having as big a problem with choppy, halting video I am?  I'm disappointed in Flo Wrestling for video quality but also for not offering a subscription billed monthly rather than annual only.

I'm watching through my Roku (hardwired in to network). and it's been running smoothly so far.  When dealing with Flo live events I like the little extra security of the hardwired connection.  Sometimes the Roku has the better feed and sometimes it's been better through my laptop.  

Edited by MattM

B. Lee a 7-3 winner over McCoy.  Several good TDs by Lee.   He will be in consideration for the #1 spot in the next Flo rankings. 

B. Lee's large out of state cheer section getting a lot of pre and post match recognition.  Even Nick got a little background camera time.  

Edited by MattM

I've run 3 speed tests since this started and am consistently getting 36-37MB download speeds.  Yet, watching on their web site, it stops so often I can't even watch.  Rarely do I hear a complete sentence by the announcers.  Heard parts of 2 sentences from Brayton's interview and that's it.  

Great matches so far. Most of the underdogs are winning. 

Blake, Matt, and Angel chilling on the front row. 

Hold up!.... looks like Weisjohn may have stole Blake and Matt’s seats in the front row. We may see Nick lose his belt live in Flo when they come back! 

Edited by Mattyb

J. Lee loses to Carr 6-1 due to a late 3rd period takedown and tilt for back points.  Very close opening periods but Carr finally found a way to finish a shot late and recognized a back point opportunity right after as Lee was trying to find a way back in get the match.  Another classic down to the wire don't give up an inch battle until the last minute of the match.

Joe will likely keep the #2 rankings spot.   However, his lack of a true HS season (as we hear will happen) may not allow Joe to remain in the rankings the the entire year. 

Edited by MattM

26 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Great matches so far. Most of the underdogs are winning. 

Blake, Matt, and Angel chilling on the front row. 

Hold up!.... looks like Weisjohn may have stole Blake and Matt’s seats in the front row. We may see Nick lose his belt live in Flo when they come back! 

I asked for permission lol 

On 10/8/2017 at 2:27 PM, SWINfan said:

Anyone watching live?  Anyone having as big a problem with choppy, halting video I am?  I'm disappointed in Flo Wrestling for video quality but also for not offering a subscription billed monthly rather than annual only.

Had the same issue. Email them and they will refund you your money.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2017 at 12:05 PM, rpetty24 said:

Had the same issue. Email them and they will refund you your money.

They wouldn't do it.  Said since I had access for the event and didn't call until the next day they were charging me for $29.95 for one month and refunding the rest.  They said my computer settings were the problem and if I would have put in a ticket they could have fixed it during the event.  Granted, they didn't seem to care that I haven't changed any settings, have a fast high speed connection and have watched with no problems before.  

Never will I give Flo Wrestling another dime.  Never

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.