Charlie Pingleton

Y2CJ41

Just saw on Facebook that former state runner-up, DII All-American and NAIA champ Charlie Pingleton has passed away. He fought a multi-year battle with a brain tumor. He was a fighter until the end and leaves a young family behind. Prayers to his loved ones.

This is very sad to say the least. Being from Putnam county we all know each other very well. He touched a lot of people. Peyton and I will always have good thoughts of this man! He fought the good fight like we all would hope we could. Prayers go out to a big Pingleton family and especially the boys. This is a huge loss. 

1 minute ago, asbury4040 said:

This is very sad to say the least. Being from Putnam county we all know each other very well. He touched a lot of people. Peyton and I will always have good thoughts of this man! He fought the good fight like we all would hope we could. Prayers go out to a big Pingleton family and especially the boys. This is a huge loss. 

Your boy is related to my fiance Rachel..we met at Folkstyle state this year actually! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.