What's going on with the 195 lb class

Victor

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:18 PM, ontherise219 said:

Victor I like your style. 

I would assume as confident as Victor is that he will be signing up for IHPO to make a statement.  Can't wait to see the clash of the titans as Penola & Sonner are both registered & Victor would make 3 to Stud list if he can get Y2 to add him...........Good luck to all of them !!!  

Now real question is will the new website of Hoosier Mat have him ranked as it appears that is making a huge push to be the official rankings for State......sorry OTR219 looks like you have some comp (LOL)

Edited by JMILL
update

3 hours ago, JMILL said:

I would assume as confident as Victor is that he will be signing up for IHPO to make a statement.  Can't wait to see the clash of the titans as Penola & Sonner are both registered & Victor would make 3 to Stud list if he can get Y2 to add him...........Good luck to all of them !!!  

Now real question is will the new website of Hoosier Mat have him ranked as it appears that is making a huge push to be the official rankings for State......sorry OTR219 looks like you have some comp (LOL)

Haha I would like to see him compete against some solid comp. over 200 on the stud list it should be a nice day of wrestling. I always welcome anyone to put their rankings out. I always find it tough when you are young and have a strong realationship with a team or club. I always welcome new ideas. 

If his IG is correct he was 32-11 last year dunno who any of his losses were too but his regional champ took 4th...id say he could possibly show up in the high teens or 20 in the rankings maybe. Probably not a favorite but might be able to make the trip to State 

3 hours ago, Victor said:

I don't want this seem like I punked out, but i can't make it to IHPO time and money is not in my hands right now, but I hope to see them during the season.  

My son wrestled on your team this summer. I wish you the best...and at the very least - you made this board a little more interesting.

21 hours ago, Victor said:

I don't want this seem like I punked out, but i can't make it to IHPO time and money is not in my hands right now, but I hope to see them during the season.  

No one thinks you would be punking out, sometimes things just don't work out but with that said you should research all options to fund raise and or ride share if its something you want to do as there are people out there that are always willing to help out.  Good Luck to you this season and like Grappleapple  said this thread has made the board interesting at least !!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.