Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Wrestling_Nerd2018

State champions

Guest Wrestling_Nerd2018

There seems to be a couple powerhouses in the state right now Brownsburg, Avon, Cathedral, Chesterton, and Portage. Any up for discussion on which team will be the team on top at the IHSAA finals?

9 minutes ago, Wrestling Shoe said:

It'll be interesting to see how everyone all ranks up. Who's all working on rankings rn?

welcome to IN Wrestling Shoe, you will enjoy this site and all its content.   kidding kidding  #TheCounty #PainTrain

5 hours ago, JCH-220-182 said:

Dont sleep on Columbus East....

Unless I missed something, I thought the Mosconi boys were transferring. Is this not the case anymore?

Boy did I get this all mixed up. I knew there was talk of brothers going to Cathedral. For some reason the Mosconi boys popped into my head. 

18 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Boy did I get this all mixed up. I knew there was talk of brothers going to Cathedral. For some reason the Mosconi boys popped into my head. 

They were @ Indian creek last year..

Avon 

Returning (11) including (3) State Placers 

3 Seniors - ( SQ- Miranda, Frank, Osho) 

6 Juniors- (2- 2x State Placers- Garcia, N. Conley) (1 SSQ- Brewer) 

2 Sophomore- (1-State Placer- Rioux)   

4 Freshman- (T. Conley, J. Reynolds, B. McKivitz, C. Peters) all 3 are National All-Americans & National Champions & 2 Middle School State Champions

#TheCounty

Initial Rankings typically come out right before first practice date. It is typically released in the IndianaMat Magazine.  IHPO is typically a good measuring stick for the rankers to have ideas of where people will be going for the regular season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.