IHPO

ontherise219

1 hour ago, Fabio Jr. said:

Rumor is we picked up phenomal announcer Chip Henderson for the Gorilla Cage. 

Carson brewer @173 is a serious contender IHPO and 170 state title if he goes 170...Im thinking triz carson at 173 would do well too...a TheCounty will be on full display guaranteed. 

12 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Two IHPO champs could duke it out in the finals at 141, both Blake Mulkey and Kris Rumph registered at that weight. I'm earmarking that as a match to watch already.

#PainTrain takes that one...............bigger question is how many weight classes is #TheCounty going to win ?

• 2 weeks later...

it's gonna take a bad man to win the 116,123 and 135 pound weight classes. them are 3 of the toughest I've ever seen in any tournament.  not knowing the seedlings yet I guess I'll take a shot at picking top 3. 

wow. I can see 8 different guys that have a legitimate shot to win this one!

1.Horst

2.Curtis

3. Littell

I see 10 guys that i wouldn't be surprised if they win it!!

1.Ford Melton

2.Garcia

3.Mills

I also see 8 in this weight class also. 

1.Fields

2.Rachal

3.Munson

This is absolutely incredible because usually when you look at a bracket even in some of the toughest tournaments around you may find 3 or maybe 4 guys with a decent shot to win it, well Im sure others may not see as many as me and some may see more but we can all agree that this tournament and these weights especially have got to be one of the toughest in the nation.  very nice job by indiana mat to get this tournament to where it is today. the first few years were just like a normal tournament. Now this is THE tournament.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.