Indiana Wrestling League

Ryanjw2153

The Indiana Wrestling League is getting ready for the second season to begin.   This is a developmental league to help promote the sport of wrestling for your top wrestlers and for your new wrestlers.  Our goal is to have dual meets throughout the week if schools are able to host them.  Last year we had 11 teams signup for the league and were able to put on an amazing tournament at the end of the "season".  We have teams from Madison to Indy, that participated last year.  Our final tournament had over 300 wrestlers from 11 schools compete.  We keep the Varsity dual kids in one division and also have a JV division which each team is allowed to enter 2 kids per weight.  If you are interested please email me at indianawrestlingleague@gmail.com.  We are only accepting a few more teams this year.  Teams currently signed up for next season are.

Beech Grove WC

Center Grove WC

New Palestine WC

Greenfield Central WC

Jennings County WC

Madison WC

Columbus North WC

Emma Donna WC

Seymour WC

Franklin Central WC

I am waiting on the final teams from last season to confirm.  Again if you are interested please let me know ASAP, we will have a cutoff.

Edited by Ryanjw2153
added teams that confirmed

Last season each team was responsible for setting their own schedule.  As we all know getting gym space is harder for others.  I personally held my teams Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.  Teams that are further away tend to do things differently.  But overall it is very open.  We also wrestled triple Duals on the weekends.  We required 8 dual meets vs IWL opponents for varsity wrestlers before the championship.  This was seeding purposes only.   Weights were the same as elementary dual state.  We did add some heavier weights last season so the big kids were not left out.  

Edited by Ryanjw2153

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.