E.I. Sports Looking for State Wide Sales Reps

samaj

E.I. Sports and Apparel, in Evansville, is looking to hire some part time / full time sales representatives to service areas throughout the state of Indiana.  If you love wrestling, are a people person, have good communication skills, and have the time to add this workload to you life, you could earn some extra cash and we could be a great fit for each other.  The right person would be somebody who is willing to call on coaches and youth program directors and provide them with unmatched hands on customer service while representing E.I. Sports.  E.I. Sports and Apparel is a full line wrestling team dealer.  We represent the best brands in our great sport.  Brands like Brute, Cliff Keen, Adidas, Asics, and Matman.  We also sell any and all other supplies needed to run a wrestling program and have a complete in house screen printing and embroidery.  In the last 16 years, we have worked with close to 200 of the 330 IHSAA Wrestling programs in the state of Indiana and we are a proud supporter and supplier of the IHSWCA and the ISWA.

If you have any interest in one of these positions, please email me a copy of a resume or any other information that tells me why you are a great fit for our team.  Our customers deserve the best service possible, are you the person to help make that happen?

Jeff Schaefer

eisports@sigecom.net

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.