EI Sports - 2 PC Uniform info! - ready to roll.

samaj

We have been working hard on getting this information ready so that we can put out educated information to our customers. We are glad to have 3 of our 4 major vendors information ready to publish.

Please review the flyer and let us know if we can be of any help. For those that interested in Adidas, they are still a couple weeks away from being ready to release info.

a couple of notes-

Our vendors have made adjustments to not only meet the new standards but also made improvements to ,make sure that what you buy will perform better in the competitive environment that they will be subjected to.

The Brute upgrades are huge....better cloth with more stretch, a lycra crotch insert, and more stitches per inch on seams (seam burst strength) that will accomodate the stress that they will go through.

A note from a coach to coaches - if you are in the market for this type of uniform and looking at a "non-major" brand (the majors being Brute and Cliff Keen), I would ask them point blank if they made any upgrades in "quality" of their previous shorts that will help withstand the much higher degree of wear and tear that these shorts will take. Many companies seem to be making the cut adjustments but no other adjustments to seam burst strengths, more forgiving cloth, roomier cuts that allow for wider range of movements, etc etc.

Bottom line...if your seriously considering these uniforms...please consider giving us a call. We are not a manufacturer pushing only our line...we are a team dealer that can push multiple lines, and I have been in contact with the owners and upper management of each of these companies and understand what changes have been made. (along with who is cutting corners) I can discuss this with you and help you get what you need.

Here is our initial flyer....

2017%20EI%20Sports%20Uniform%20Flyer_zps

Edited by samaj

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.