Avon Head-Coach Resigns

Using

Nobody is going anywhere. We still have 4 other coaches that have wrestled in the big 10 and an Olympic ref on staff. Have a huge youth club that is well funded. Got a hand full of middle school studs coming in and a stream of iswa state champs at the elementary level. Also, 11 returners from the third place team in 3A. Better keep your top coaches locked up. Kind of a rare situation for someone to step into.

That reads like a job recruitment letter... lol...

The list of candidates should be very interesting!!

Swain clicked on "like"...it must resonate with him. :)

Nick and JMill would be a great co-head coaching duo, kinda like a miniature version of Natural Disasters.

I am in if Nick is..............I mean Snyder kinda sucks as a coach anyway, he is lacking any results and his career is basically lackluster at best (un-proven...LOL) and his assist Seymour ----puke........so Nick and I can clearly do better. 

Lets do this thing !!!   #NewERAPainTrain

Edited by JMILL

Fabio would be a great fit,  but he would  command his price.  I don't know if Avon could afford what his asking price would be including his relocation costs.    The #County is a big county, and Fabio wouldn't want to move into one of those upscale gated movies.  You know so he would be closer to school.

• 2 weeks later...

Zach Errett is the new Head Coach at Avon

Having worked with Zach at Mooresville when he was the AD, I can say with certainty that this is an outstanding hire. He's an awesome coach who cares about his athletes as people and students first and pushes them to be their best. Congratulations to Coach Errett!

Edited by Coach Brobst

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.