Or.... if someone throws in #TheCounty cause they are public enemy #1 on this site.

You're giving #TheCounty too much credit. I would maybe put them a top 10, but not No. 1. They are behind class wrestling, two tournament qualifiers, no wrestlebacks, having to face Mason Parris and, last but not least - having a 6-1 lead in the third and then shooting in and getting spladled. At best, #TheCounty is No. 6 on the hated list.

You're giving #TheCounty too much credit. I would maybe put them a top 10, but not No. 1. They are behind class wrestling, two tournament qualifiers, no wrestlebacks, having to face Mason Parris and, last but not least - having a 6-1 lead in the third and then shooting in and getting spladled. At best, #TheCounty is No. 6 on the hated list.

Sounds like a challenge... need to step it up Garcia! Btw.... what was the topic of this thread again? Ah.... who cares? Kids should wrestle where they want. Edited by Mattyb

Few things working for them is ..... drum roll please

First of all..... #TheCounty is #1 on the most annoying fans.

2. Joe despises #TheCounty. (Avon) and now (Cascade)

3. Yours truly got #'s banned for a few days on this site.

4. I forgot ..... was almost nominated for Mr. Gorilla for outstanding news team (#TheCountyTMZ) voted #1 wrestling news on Indianamat in the world. Bummed I didn't get the award . Lol

Overall Top 6 Public Enemy is a decent start, I ain't bragging (dust my shoulders off a bit) but I give them at least Top 3

Edited by TeamGarcia

I love how this thread got hijacked and changed into a #TheCounty thread...................you know who else loves this ????

that's right Joe, he loves all things #TheCounty

side note, funny how "Gator Roll" shut up after he was clearly called out (BTW, thanks UncleJimmy #TheCountyTMZ north division).  Gator Roll you should be ashamed of yourself for attempting to start something like this at the expense of kids (but I am sure you see nothing wrong with it).

Whoever Gator Roll is he is like about 85% of the tough guys on here that post things without telling anyone who they really are.

And yes those cadets are training hard at a secret location in plainfield....shhhhhh

#TheCounty

Edited by JMILL

Definitely not the first time, and I'm assuming far from the last.

probably true.........

question Mr Spires, do you think a good idea for this year is the travelling office can make stops at high profile dual meets to spot light the big matchups kind of like football version of Friday Night Fire-up. 

You could pull out out front run in and toss a couple of shirts into the crowd and hype the student section all up and then leave to next location.  Then at end of the year award a "Mobile Hot Spot" of the year award to the best student section ??? 

BTW............#TheCounty

Edited by JMILL

Recruiting is not new news... Coaches getting reprimanded by the IHSAA is not new news either.   

Now people know, do not use email!!

Hate for The Cade? Come on now, everyone likes The Cade...

Here some breaking news for you...Wade and the Rebels will be joining The Cadets for a 3 Day Camp hosted at Cascade in June...Welcome to any areas wrestlers...Cost is FREE...

We have a generation of Cadets working hard to pave a new path...Give it some time! #letitbrew

probably true.........

question Mr Spires, do you think a good idea for this year is the travelling office can make stops at high profile dual meets to spot light the big matchups kind of like football version of Friday Night Fire-up.

You could pull out out front run in and toss a couple of shirts into the crowd and hype the student section all up and then leave to next location. Then at end of the year award a "Mobile Hot Spot" of the year award to the best student section ???

BTW............#TheCounty

I'm not sure who would do that, but it would definitely be an interesting idea and hopefully could gather bigger student sections for wrestling. I'd be in favor.

#TheCounty

I'm not sure who would do that, but it would definitely be an interesting idea and hopefully could gather bigger student sections for wrestling. I'd be in favor.

#TheCounty

It could all be sponsored by Indiana Mat...........put out a schedule of stops and let the hype start growing for the Indiana Mat shirts and the award to hang the banner for the best student section known as the "Mobile Hot Spot".

Heck Weisjahn could be your driver and run you in and out of the gym and set up all logistics !!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.