U.S. Open

I know a Prince in Nigeria that needs help transferring a large sum of money into the US bank account. He is willing to offer a nice payment for any help. Let me know if interested.

A couple years ago, I got an email from JD Minch... he was stranded over seas and wanted me to "kindly" send him money to get home.

these all look like legit requests to me so I am now in the process of trying to figure out which one I am gonna put my efforts and focus on helping. 

It sometimes helps me make difficult decisions when I am full and not hungry and my wallet is not empty so anyone that wants to send me gift cards to places to eat feel free (I like BW3, Olive Garden, McDonalds and even though my wife won't let me go I like Red lobster and golden coral).

Decision making process should not take longer than 6-8 months so make sure to send gift cards large enough to cover that time frame.

I have created a Google Doc that we can all collaborate our information on. Look for the e-mail.

(No seriously don't open one of those e-mails, someone is trying to run a nice phishing operation right now via a fake Google Doc)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.