Warren Central RTC

coachkrulik

When:  Wednesday, 6 PM

Where:  Warren Central High School Wrestling Room, enter through door #14

Our guest clinician will be Coach Alex Joseph.  Coach Joseph comes to Indiana from Stillwater, OK where he was a coach at nationally ranked Stillwater High School.  He has also coached state championship teams in Colorado as well as coached at DI Northern Colorado University.  Coach Joseph has produced multiple Division I athletes and All-Americans. In addition to coaching, Coach Joseph has been blessed to have had the unique opportunity to study and learn from some of the greatest college and Olympic coaches in the world while spending time at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs as well as the Cowboy Wrestling Club at Oklahoma State University.  Coach Joseph is currently the head coach for the North Indy Athletic Club, or NIAC.  More information on his coaching philosophy and the NIAC can be found at:  http://www.niacwrestling.com 

Be there.  Work hard.  Get better.

• 3 weeks later...

We will still be rolling on Wednesday nights from 6-7:30.  Enter through door 14.  Word hard.  Get better.

Our guest clinician this Wednesday will be Kirk Johnson.  Kirk recently graduated from Purdue University where he was a multiple time letter winner.  I had the privilege of coaching Kirk in high school and he was, without a doubt, one of the hardest workers I have ever been associated with.  He was a 3x top four place winner at IHSAA State Finals as well as a FloNats AA and 2x Junior Fargo AA.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.