Wrestlers Needed For Virginia Beach High School Duals

Indiana has a couple of teams going to Virginia Beach again this year.  Both the High Rollers and the Outlaws have open spots.  This is a great dual tournament with a lot of nationally ranked wrestlers competing and college coaches their watching.  Both teams did well last year with the High Rollers finishing 5th out of 163 high school teams.  Rather than try and track down the kids who want to compete in this tournament this year, I thought I would reach out to the wrestlers and coaches on here in hopes they will contact me.  This tournament is May 26th through May 29th.

If you are interested please contact me with your wrestlers name and weight.  The weights are high school weights plus 3#..  If I don't have that weight open, I will forward your info to the Outlaws team.

Please email me at highrollerswrestlingteam@gmail.com or via text at 317-281-3678.

Thanks - Brandi Cash

Indiana High Rollers

Edited by nosoccermomhere

• 3 weeks later...

Due to  weight changes and drops, we currently have 4 open spots between the 2 High Rollers Teams.  If you are interested please email me at highrollerswrestlingteam@gmail.com or text me at 317-281-3678.  The open weights are 106, 126, 182 and 220.  There is a 3# allowance added to the weight at weigh ins. Cost is $210 which covers the entry fee, singlet, 2 shirts, fighter shorts and a gear bag.  Both teams look incredibly strong this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.