ISWA State

Stikes gave Jonah a good match and lost a very questionable match via Def pin to Drake Baker.

Good point.  Stikes was definitely podium quality and wrestled well against Jonah.  Also, I should note he demonstrated excellent sportsmanship and poise after the defensive pin call you mention.  Impressed me for sure- great composure.

Good point. Stikes was definitely podium quality and wrestled well against Jonah. Also, I should note he demonstrated excellent sportsmanship and poise after the defensive pin call you mention. Impressed me for sure- great composure.

Yeah he didn't bat and eye..I think the spectators and even the wrestlers who were watching were more shocked and in dismay lol..I didn't even know the kid but I was def stunned..Im no ref so my opinion is not worth a hoot but it was literally not even a second and the fall was called...I can't say I've seen a bunch of def pins but the ones I seen were nothing like that...it was a smooth ran toury though and I too appreciate all involved..we got 7 matches in 7 hours and would've been 8 if Beineke didn't have a unfortunate shoulder and concussion scare and had to injury def. Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.