ISWA State

Looking forward to it this weekend!

There's already some big names pre-registered! Can't wait to see the final turnout!

http://s200.trackwrestling.com/tw/registration/TournamentList.jsp?TIM=1489030798415&twSessionId=rbjwfcqvztrsltb&tournamentGroupId=238631009&tournamentBox=O_107123

There are about 1300 wrestlers signed up (since the wrestler list is shown).  At least in the Cadets and Juniors, there are lots of quality wrestlers.  Many SSQ and SQ.  Should be some great wrestling.  Maybe in cadets some good rematches from the Freshman-Sophomore State.

I have a question about the Copper Clinic. I also posted this in the youth section, but was referred to put it here as well:

Is there a difference between the Copper Clinic held tomorrow night, or the one offered online (materials, time, cost)? If I do the one online, do I show up and pick up my bracelet, or do I need printed proof of completion of the class?

Andrew Davison is entered at 220. That could have been an interesting matchup. I wonder if Davison was trying to wrestle Mason?

I see a Ethan Parris @HW and he's in 8th grade cadet as well

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

BTW it says the cut off for registration was @8:59 pm last night but ppl registered after that

Track is on Central Time.  8:59 CST.

This year's attendance is up a little from last year.

2016 Folkstyle = 2124

2016 Women's Folkstyle = 60

2017 Folkstyle = 2133 

2017 Women's Folkstyle = 73

I was going to sign up but then someone signed up in my weight and would have actually had to earn a medal...so i said screw it

Glad to know I'm not the only one with that thought process.

can you see the brackets? i was looking at them one moment & the next it says info not being released...

I seen that too...@170 almost everybody had a bye..but Carson Vs Washington was supposed to be in round one..that's kids that finished hs season 30-5 vs 32-4 SS ranked kids...Now brackets vanished

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.