Class 3A-2A-1A team duals

takemtothemat

You obviously haven't been to team state where 1A fans are definitely the loudest and probably the biggest crowd.

That's because our team hasn't gotten in because you have rated our sectional tournament incorrectly based on the depth and number of teams.  If you subtract the two worst GENIUS ratings and use a double factorial multiplyer we would always get in.

Just kidding.

That's because our team hasn't gotten in because you have rated our sectional tournament incorrectly based on the depth and number of teams. If you subtract the two worst GENIUS ratings and use a double factorial multiplyer we would always get in.

Just kidding.

Come on now

Come on now

I'm just kidding. But after reading all of the conversations in the 3A post.... It just cracks me up.  I think you guys try to create a fair system and be as transparent as possible.  No system is perfect, but your effort to do the best possible job at picking the teams seems to be underappreciated. 

The reality is the top 5 or so teams picked in 3A, 2A and 1A are the top contenders.  As you drop much below there you will always have debates.  It's like that weird basketball tournament the NCAA holds in March, or the NCAA football playoffs.  Wherever you draw a line, there will be teams close to it on either side.  On one side they're happy and on the other side they're not.

Edited by MOWrestler

I'm just kidding. But after reading all of the conversations in the 3A post.... It just cracks me up. I think you guys try to create a fair system and be as transparent as possible. No system is perfect, but your effort to do the best possible job at picking the teams seems to be underappreciated.

Adrian(maligned) does a great job the commmitee who picks the vote in teams do a great job also

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.