RTC Updates?

MOWrestler

Does anyone have an updated listing of dates and times for RTC's or other training opportunities?  (I am especially interested in Northern IN).  We live in Culver which is not super close to anything :blink: .  I am taking some guys to Jimtown next Tuesday, but looking for some other nights as well.

I don't know how accurate this list is but it's what I pulled up.... Supposedly there is one at Culver academies on Monday nights

http://www.iswa.com/rtc-schedule/

Yeah, I did check that listing.  It says it will be 'updated' by the end of the month.  I assume the CMA one will start, but have not heard anything solid on times etc.....  I was also looking for a Thursday night too.  Thanks for the feedback.

If I can ever get ahold of the guy in charge of doing that stuff we would like to host something at Fairfield one night a week.

This might be close enough that I could bring some guys from the Culver area.  Depends on the day and time, but please post if you decide to go ahead with it.

AT JEFFERSONVILLE HIGH SCHOOL

Week  1 - Feb. 27 Mon. RTC - Spencer Adams - Bellermine U.

Week 2 - M arch 4 - Monday March 6  RTC - TBA

Week 3 -March 15 - RTC - TBA

Week 4/5 SPRING BREAK - workouts will be TBA

Week 6 April 3 -April 5 - Wed  @ JHS  6-7:30 RTC - Aaron Johnson - Pan Am Games Champion

Week 7 April 10 - April 12 - Wednesday @ JHS  6-7:30 RTC - Chris Lytle - UFC LEGEND

Week 8 April 17 - Fri/Sat. 21-22 - Mike DeRohen - Wisconsin Platteville  Head Wrestling and Strength Coach

Week 9 April 24 -April 26 - Wednesday @ JHS  6-7:30 RTC - Matt Lamb - WCAP/Army

Week 10 May 1 - 10 Monday 3:30-5 @ Parkview MS - Momir Petrovic - Olympic and World Champion

• Tuesday - 2:45-4:30@JHS - Momir Petrovic - Olympic and World Champion

• Wednesday @ JHS  6-7:30 RTC - Momir Petrovic - Olympic and World Champion

• Thursday @JHS 2:45-4:30 - Momir Petrovic - Olympic and World Champion

• Friday 9am @JHS  - Momir Petrovic - Olympic and World Champion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.