Terre Haute North Mark Frisz   
Valparaiso Mark Line Jacob Plesac
Washington Tanner McPherson Aaron Cissell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just heard Scott Vander AA at Harrison West Lafayette is giving up his coaching spot for a Vice Principal position at another school.   Scott did some really good things at Harrison and his best legacy will be the great influence on a lot of kids that went through his program.   He'll be missed.   New coach will inherit a really good team this year. Has  to be tough decision as this potentially would  of been his best teams this season.

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

Looks like coach Johnny Henry is now the head coach at Harrison. The press release did say he had an interim title.   The former UIndy Greyhound and long time asst. coach at Harrison will continue the winning ways for the Raiders.   Johnny works well with the kids, and has lots of energy and his wrestlers will be in top shape.  Good luck Coach Henry. 

BTW peasants, Anthony Lewis, former assistant at Jimtown, nephew/little brother of THE Darrick Snyder, is now the head man at Bremen! Congrats to Antknee and the Snyder crew! Now Bremen it's not quite Jimtown but it's not quite Brownsburg, it's almost right in the middle... GO LIONS

On 11/8/2017 at 11:23 AM, Mr_Coach_Kline said:

BTW peasants, Anthony Lewis, former assistant at Jimtown, nephew/little brother of THE Darrick Snyder, is now the head man at Bremen! Congrats to Antknee and the Snyder crew! Now Bremen it's not quite Jimtown but it's not quite Brownsburg, it's almost right in the middle... GO LIONS

Surprised Antknee did not end up taking over the Jimtown program.  I know he put a lot of time and effort into those kids and the youth program.  I  appreciated his efforts in making the Jimtown RTC great.  Excited for him to get the head job at Bremen- watch out for those Lions, Antknee will do a great job.  Hope he starts an RTC @ Bremen this spring!

• 2 weeks later...

I read in the heraldbulletin that Gary Black resigned from Shennandoah with John Barbosa taking over. Also said that AJ Black was no longer with the team. Hopefully this isn't the case.

16 hours ago, RAJR said:

I read in the heraldbulletin that Gary Black resigned from Shennandoah with John Barbosa taking over. Also said that AJ Black was no longer with the team. Hopefully this isn't the case.

This is true. AJ is at New Castle now, where he lives right next to the school

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.