Jimtown RTC

Anthony Snyder

Only 5 more days to wait!!!  Get ready.  Thought I'd post here and bump this back up on the board to remind everyone. :D

Three days baby!!!

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="7476548" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.3387096774193548"><a href="https://www.tenor.co/view/hollywoodhogan-hulkhogan-nwo-wcw-wwf-gif-7476548">Hollywood Hogan Hulk Hogan GIF</a> from <a href="https://www.tenor.co/search/hollywoodhogan-gifs">Hollywoodhogan GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://www.tenor.co/embed.js"></script>

Clearly idk how to post GIFs...

Three days baby!!!

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="7476548" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.3387096774193548"><a href="https://www.tenor.co/view/hollywoodhogan-hulkhogan-nwo-wcw-wwf-gif-7476548">Hollywood Hogan Hulk Hogan GIF</a> from <a href="https://www.tenor.co/search/hollywoodhogan-gifs">Hollywoodhogan GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://www.tenor.co/embed.js"></script>

Clearly idk how to post GIFs...

Edited by Antknee

Tomorrow at 5:30pm we are ready to rock n roll BUT there are a few things that need to be addressed.

Here is the situation. The IHSAA Basketball Sectional is being hosted at Jimtown this week. Everyone MUST enter/exit through door A2 right next to the Wrestling Room. Unfortunately, there will be no locker rooms available this week, due to the basketball game. Please work with me on this so everything runs smooth!

When you arrive, please sign your name on the sign-in sheet next to the scales. The ISWA is requiring us to keep record of who comes in to our room.

Thank you in advance!

LETS WRESTLE

Our first RTC this last Tuesday was legit! We had nearly 70 kids in the room, all while the IHSAA Boys Basketball Sectional was going on.

Thank you to everyone that came and made it an easy process for my staff! My AD was awesome with allowing us to have it.

NOW! This coming Tuesday, we expect to have yet another packed room.

Our special guest clinician will be Jimtowns own Shane Perkey!

National
2002 130 Cadet Greco Nationals 2nd

State
2004 130 State 3rd
2003 135 State 5th
2002 125 State Qualifier

College
2008 133 NCAA DII 2nd
2007 133 NCAA DII 4th
2006 133 NCAA DII 4th
2005 133 NCAA DII 4th

Tomorrow - 5:30pm - Enter Door A2. Show up early and you can get in a game of Mat Ball before we get rolling.

Shane Perkey of Jimtown will be providing the technique. After that, the JamTunes will be cranked and heads start banging!

National
2002 130 Cadet Greco Nationals 2nd

State
2004 130 State 3rd
2003 135 State 5th
2002 125 State Qualifier

College
2008 133 NCAA DII 2nd
2007 133 NCAA DII 4th
2006 133 NCAA DII 4th
2005 133 NCAA DII 4th

#2Sweet 

Edited by Antknee

"Sugar" Shane Perkey will be in the room tonight at 5:30PM! Enter Door A2. 

ISWA Folkstyle State is this weekend. Come take advantage of some pretty sweet technique and roll with people of all sizes!

Last week we had nearly 70 peeps in the room. This week should be no different.

I've been hearing rumblings that Fabian Chavez could make his way back to the creek this week too. Who will be the first passenger to #SuplexCity?

Buckle up and get ready for a great night of wrestling!

Absolutely INCREDIBLE! We had 80+ battlers from all over the north and down south. On top of those 80+ battlers, we had close to 15 coaches rolling too!

Shane Perkey was as brilliant as ever. He covered a solid gut wrench series for freestyle and correlated it with tilting in Folkstyle! 

If you weren't at Jimtown, you missed out on a great opportunity. Next week, we open our doors back up to all of you @ 5:30PM.

We hope to have yet another stellar room next week, with a few possible guest clinicians. Once we get a commitment, I will post on this thread.

Thank you to everyone that comes in to Jimtown and makes our room the best in Northern Indiana, all while training for a low low cost of FREE!

RTC_zpsnxh6v3ui.jpg?t=1488898976

#2Sweet

#2ClapsAndAMachoMan

#OoOoHhhhYeaaahhhh

Edited by Antknee

Tonight @ 5:30pm! Enter Door A2. 

Last week... nearly 90 wrestlers of all shapes and sizes.

This week... come enjoy the party.

Heard some guy named Jake Sinkovics would be in the room.

State
2014 120 State Qualifier
2013 106 State 7th

College
2017 133 NAIA 5th
2016 125 NAIA 7th
2015 125 NAIA 3rd

#LetItRip

Solid group of grapplers last night as we are battling with Winter Awards Banquets by other schools this week.

50+ guys came in to roll. Jake Sinkovics did an awesome job showing a few moves and then rolling with just about everyone that wanted a look.

Next Tuesday should be no different! Once I get a confirmation on who our next clinician will be, I'll post on this thread.

Thank you to everyone that continues to come to our room to reach the next level of competition.

The party starts tomorrow at 5:30pm! Jamtunes will be cranked, the boys will be ready to rock, and people might get thrown. That just sounds like an epic blast!

Rumor has it that Huntington North will be making the hour trip north as well.

Enter Door A2.

Edited by Antknee

Next Tuesday we will be OPEN for anyone that wants to put the time in to get better. Jimtown is on Spring Break beginning this Friday, March 31st, but our room will be rockin' as usual!

Last night was awesome! 55+ came in working toward reaching the next level of competition. Our room continues to be one of the best, if not the best in Northern Indiana because of everyone that comes in. Keep it up!

Jamtunes will be cranked at 5:30pm next Tuesday, April 4th!

Oh.... I forgot to mention that the cost is.... FREE!

Edited by Antknee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.