Eli stock

ontherise219

First of all congratulations. I'm pretty sure that he was the lowest ranked guy to win a state title since indianamat has started.(sometimes ranking really don't mean anything). You put together a amazing run congrats to Eli and the entire Monrovia family. The question I have is when is the last time a guy lost in the regional and won state next year? Every kid out there who needs motivation for next year doesnt have to look very far.

Edited by ontherise219

First of all congratulations. I'm pretty sure that he was the lowest ranked guy to win a state title since indianamat has started.(sometimes ranking really don't mean anything). You put together a amazing run congrats to Eli and the entire Monrovia family. The question I have is when is the last time a guy lost in the regional and won state next year? Every kid out there who needs motivation for next year doesnt have to look very far.

There may be someone a little more recent, but I know Jeremiah Harvey won heavyweight in 2011 after being knocked out at regionals the year before.

Aaaannnnd I know this could seem like all talk... but I remember looking at the rankings mid season and being surprised Stock wasn't ranked higher. Though I wasn't expecting that fantastic run. Congratulations to him, he was totally locked in at state.

Well Kenny Kerrn just decided to go to Trine to play football. College football coaches LOVE wrestlers!!! Wasn't sure where he was looking but those small town kids are always animals at the next level, like they've got something to prove. It's beautiful! HA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.