2018 Mr Gorilla

Y2CJ41

Is there anything that separates Brayton and Mason?  Grades? Community Service?  All-around nice guy?  College commitment (tbd for both)?

I don't see anything on the mat that is going to help you decide unless you want to split it.  At some point you may have to draw names out of a hat, wrestle them off or go with which one likes the right toppings on their pizza.

Parris. Hes better on top and bottom than B Lee

How could we possibly know that?  Both of them are rarely on bottom and both of them don't ride though I'm pretty sure they can if they want to.  They both take you down at will then cut you and do it again until they don't want to do it anymore.

My vote goes to Parris.  There's a lot of speculation that Joe Lee will pull a Nick and graduate early next year.

Best way to settle the Lee / Parris argument is for them to wrestle for the Mr. Gorilla title  :D

Edited by Forrester

I vote Parris! Joe Lee will more than likely forgo his senior year. And B. Lee is amazing also but based off of records both should finish there senior year with only one hs loss Parris lost his freshman season in the semifinals to a senior and the eventual champ so he will more than likely finish with 3 titles and a 3rd place to where B. Lee has one loss being the ticket round of semistate to a sophomore in Bethel who was a 4 time state qualifier so Lee will more than likely finish with 3 titles either way both young men are special but Mason edges it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.