Lee , Lee, Parris

Jayruss

2003 State Finals were loaded with (I'm sure I'll miss a few)

Andrae Hernandez (jr)

Reece Humphrey (soph)

Angel Escobedo (soph)

Alex Tsirtsis (jr)

Craig Weinzapfel (sr)

Matt Coughlin (soph)

Blake Maurer (jr)

Alex Dolly (sr)

Jake O'Brien (sr)

Compare to the above sophs and juniors.  Tough question.  They are all some of Indiana's best ever.

Edited by SWINfan

Goeble just said Joe will be back next year to do this again? Could we as fans get that lucky?

Probably not.  You really think, IF he knows, that he would let the cat out of the bag on the air?  Before the family is ready to make the final commitment?  You saw how there was no "announcement" for Nick.  Not a chance his words mean anything other than Joe is a junior.  

2003 State Finals were loaded with (I'm sure I'll miss a few)

Andrae Hernandez (jr)

Reece Humphrey (soph)

Angel Escobedo (soph)

Alex Tsirtsis (jr)

Craig Weinzapfel (sr)

Matt Coughlin (soph)

Blake Maurer (jr)

Alex Dolly (sr)

Jake O'Brien (sr)

Compare to the above sophs and juniors. Tough question. They are all some of Indiana's best ever.

Probably not.  You really think, IF he knows, that he would let the cat out of the bag on the air?  Before the family is ready to make the final commitment?  You saw how there was no "announcement" for Nick.  Not a chance his words mean anything other than Joe is a junior.  

The newspaper article in Eville quoted Joe as coming back next year I think...

It was just a wishful thought. Word around here has already said he'll be moving up north with Nick and grandmother.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.