Mills with a wicked TD.  Rooks dusts himself off and continues

Stall warning on Mills

Escape 2-1 Mills

Stalemate from front heads

mills chooses down. rooks cuts.  nice TD by rooks 3-3

rooks cuts down 4-3.  

rooks TD, 9 secs

rides mills out for win

I laughed at all the people booing the call...but hey man whatever you wanna think Cayden rocked that match and good for him. But yes we will celebrate the blue rings

That's a great quote by one of our generation's great thinkers.  Nietzsche, Kierkegaard, Voltaire....Triple H.

Edited by Forrester

I laughed at all the people booing the call...but hey man whatever you wanna think Cayden rocked that match and good for him. But yes we will celebrate the blue rings

He was CLEARLY laughing about the people calling for an illegal move... Actually didn't blame him for it lol. He wasn't on the toe and it just ended up in an unfortunate spot. I was even rooting for Rooks.

Edited by GrecoISU

Congrats to Cayden and the rest of the Rooks family.  Cayden put together a terrific season and is a great kid, no shame in losing to him.  The Columbus East program, in general, has put together an elite core of kids who are among the states most talented.  

Mills did little but stall the entire match

Sorry, you weren't entertained... how did your kid do this weekend?  I know mine is now a 2 time runner-up and a 3x placer and I'm pretty damn proud.  

Congrats to Cayden and the rest of the Rooks family.  Cayden put together a terrific season and is a great kid, no shame in losing to him.  The Columbus East program, in general, has put together an elite core of kids who are among the states most talented.  

Sorry, you weren't entertained... how did your kid do this weekend?  I know mine is now a 2 time runner-up and a 3x placer and I'm pretty damn proud.  

You should be.  It is obviously easy to be a "Monday Morning Quarterback".  But it did seem to me that he wasn't as aggressive in that match as in others I've seen.  Could it have been because of  the opponent and his familiarity with him?  Getting tense in the situation?  I think that is for you, your son and his coaches to decide and the answer doesn't really matter to anyone on here.  If it's not accurate or there was a strategy involved, then don't give it a seconds thought.  I'm just telling you what I saw.  I wouldn't have worded it the way it originally was, however.  

I posted in another thread that I'll be rooting for Ty next year, because I don't want to see anyone get that close and not take home the gold.  No need to answer me, just thanks for taking the time to read it and being a part of the IN wrestling community.  Best of luck to Ty and your family

I don't have any kids; I wrestled as a kid and am just a fan of the sport.  Not everyone is going to enjoy your kid's style.  If you're can't differentiate an observation from an insult, you might be better off avoiding topics of conversation in which you're emotionally vested.

Edited by Forrester

I don't have any kids; I wrestled as a kid and am just a fan of the sport.  Not everyone is going to enjoy your kid's style.  If you're can't differentiate an observation from an insult, you might be better off avoiding topics of conversation in which you're emotionally vested.

you are not a fan of the sport..........you are a troll trying to illicit a response from people and unfortunately you got one by attacking a HS kid and then his coach.  Enjoy your time on this site doing creepy things and trolling around buddy

you are not a fan of the sport..........you are a troll trying to illicit a response from people and unfortunately you got one by attacking a HS kid and then his coach.  Enjoy your time on this site doing creepy things and trolling around buddy

Please, show me where I attacked a HS kid or his coach...I don't even know who his coach is?  If you think making a simple observation is an act of trolling, you might want to stay off the internet lest you encounter actual trolling.

Wow, some sensitive Sallies over there on the west side...

Edited by Forrester

Please, show me where I attacked a HS kid or his coach...I don't even know who his coach is?  If you think making a simple observation is an act of trolling, you might want to stay off the internet lest you encounter actual trolling.

Wow, some sensitive Sallies over there on the west side...

You said "you liked watching Brownsburg wrestlers go down", and it was in context of Mills match vs. Rooks. So you did express joy in seeing a HS kid lose despite not knowing the kid. By posting on the 120 finals page you made it personal against one kid.

You said "you liked watching Brownsburg wrestlers go down", and it was in context of Mills match vs. Rooks. So you did express joy in seeing a HS kid lose despite not knowing the kid. By posting on the 120 finals page you made it personal against one kid.

I did say "wrestlers", making it plural, and it was right after the Mulkey loss in which it was posted.

Nothing against the kids, it's mostly backlash against this #TheCounty nonsense.  If you're rooting for one kid to win, ipso facto you're rooting for the other kid to lose.  Frankly, I'm not terribly concerned about the feelings of the "dance moms" on these boards.

Edited by Forrester

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.