152 Finals - Lee vs. Warren

KarlHungus

Give me 14 Noah Warren's and you take 14 guys with the last name Lee and I will take my chances any day. Not taking anything away from Joe one heck of a performance but Noah has tremendous upside and is a even better young man.

Joe is also one heck of a young man. Role model material, that kid is all heart, determination, and class.

Give me 14 Noah Warren's and you take 14 guys with the last name Lee and I will take my chances any day. Not taking anything away from Joe one heck of a performance but Noah has tremendous upside and is a even better young man.

You can take those chances. They're just not good.

Joe is also one heck of a young man. Role model material, that kid is all heart, determination, and class.

The whole family is! Dad came up and congratulated us, complimented Kyle for getting after it, stated how good of a wrestler he was, and wished us the best of luck in college! So dogging on them shows who the classless are! Good luck Lee's, it's going to be fun watching you guys. From a new FAN!

The whole family is! Dad came up and congratulated us, complimented Kyle for getting after it, stated how good of a wrestler he was, and wished us the best of luck in college! So dogging on them shows who the classless are! Good luck Lee's, it's going to be fun watching you guys. From a new FAN!

The Lee boys are great kids, and it sickens me hearing all the bs that is being slung about them. I wish Joe, Nick and your son the best in their college careers.

The Lee boys are great kids, and it sickens me hearing all the bs that is being slung about them. I wish Joe, Nick and your son the best in their college careers.

Agreed, the kid is extremely classy.  I got a chance to talk to him a little this weekend and was very impressed with how humble he was and his performance in the finals was nothing short of amazing.  Warren is no joke and he was totally outmatched.

Maybe i missed it or it was deleted but where was the dogging and bs that was said about him? 

Agreed, the kid is extremely classy. I got a chance to talk to him a little this weekend and was very impressed with how humble he was and his performance in the finals was nothing short of amazing. Warren is no joke and he was totally outmatched.

Maybe i missed it or it was deleted but where was the dogging and bs that was said about him?

I havent seen that much on this site, but there was stuff said in the area i was sitting at bankers life by some fans of another school that was disheartening. Its obvious they dont know Joe and his family. Im all for school spirit, but not to the point that it is all about personal attacks and mischaracterizations. I moved to different seats after i heard a few insults.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.