220 Finals - Parris vs. Maddox

KarlHungus

Torn...I'm a Delaware county native, and Daleville was my "next door neighbor", so I'm pulling for Maddox in that regard.  On the other hand, Parris is a special kid and I'd like to see him become a 3x champ.

I just don't see how Maddox wins.  I'm afraid of Parris, and I'm in the comfort of my own living room, haha!

Parris is just something else...

Edited by Forrester

He's like a 220 lb Brayton Lee...just a take down machine. 

I was thinking the same thing.  He wrestles just like Brayton and Joe Lee, but at 220!   

Being very selfish, Mason is a guy I'd love to see continue to wrestle at a high level and not end up playing football at a MAC school.  Nothing against the MAC, but if he's not good enough to play in the upper half of the Big Ten, I'd rather watch him wrestle.  Not that my opinion matters.  Ha ha

He reminds me of a younger Kyle Snyder. Also reminds me of Andrew Howe. When he puts his hands on you he doesn't stop until he does something.

Jeep shooting and moving till you score and look to keep scoring. Have had a coach drill that in me and Andrew growing up. Someone similar is in his ear ;) parris is possibly hands down best wrestler this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.