Intros

Jayruss

They normally show the intros on fox sports before the finals

Actually the past 2 years they have not.  I watched them last year on the IHSAA webcast and then turned to the Fox broadcast.  The year before I missed them.  The Track broadcast last year took you to the IHSAA stream.  

The intros tend to cut into the Fox Sports tv time so they likely don't worried about including them in the broadcast. I always thought it would be nice to see a 30min recap show and highlight real of the tournament leading up to the final.

+1

Yea unfortunately I am in Texas so no fox broadcast for me , I have to watch it on the ihsaa website

Yea unfortunately I am in Texas so no fox broadcast for me , I have to watch it on the ihsaa website

Do you have Directv?   If so, call and add the Sports Package.  It's like $15/month.  Cancel it this week and they will pro-rate, costing you less than paying for Track.  It's on Channel 671-4.  Then you can record it, if you have a DVR

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.